Senior Software Engineer
The Senior Software Engineer (SSE) – Java works directly with IDS’ InfoLease product; a web-based offering for mission critical back office accounting. The SSE works with the application framework, building reusable components for the web user interface building new product features.
Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Performs systems analysis and programming activities on applications software according to stated business requirements.
- Develops reusable components and enhances application framework using Java/Grails.
- Conducts unit and integration testing for developed functionality.
- Converts programmatic proprietary reports to SQL to be executed in an integrated reporting engine; Pentaho.
- Documents standards and repeatable procedures to facilitate knowledge transfer to others
- Documents standards and repeatable procedures to facilitate knowledge transfer to others.
- Utilizes increasing knowledge of the lease/loan finance industry practices to enhance product functionality.
- Travel is minimal
- May require occasional travel to client sites to support IDS product offerings
- Bachelor’s degree CS, MIS, or ECE or equivalent experience preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in software development demonstrating knowledge of development standards and class libraries of Java programming language
- Intermediate technical knowledge in software development methodologies, design and implementation
- Prior security experience to include OWASP standards, SAML, LDAP a plus
- Prior exposure to Linux and familiarity with multiple operating systems preferred
- Strong communications, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task, manage priorities, and possess a detail orientation
- Ability to function in a high pressure and demanding environment with shifting priorities
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
International Decision Systems, Inc. is a world-class software developer of enterprise level software for the commercial finance industry. Headquartered in Minneapolis with global offices in Australia, Europe and India, International Decision Systems, Inc. has a 40-year history of serving the majority of the top 200 leasing organizations worldwide. International Decision Systems, Inc.’s customers are among the largest publicly traded organizations in the world and they value International Decision System, Inc. for its nimble, responsive technology expertise. At International Decision Systems, Inc. you’ll be part of an innovative team of professionals who serve the world’s commercial finance industry with progressive products and financial depth only available from an integrated strategic partner.
Candidate must be able to pass criminal and credit background check; As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce.
220 South Sixth Street Suite 700, Minneapolis, MN
To change or remove this job posting please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.