Senior Software Engineer
Do you enjoy learning about different software systems and figuring out how to integrate them? Are you comfortable working with RESTful APIs a variety of different programming languages? Well, look no further.
Contently is seeking a talented developer to play an integral role in the planning and growth of our platform. On our integrations team, you will work on integrating the Contently SaaS platform with other software platform our customers use are part of their marketing technology stack. This includes systems like Wordpress, Drupal, Adobe Experience Manager, Marketo, and Salesforce.
Contently is looking for someone who's comfortable with a fast paced startup environment, which means you'll have great ownership, but are need to be a self-starter and self-organized.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with internal and external teams to connect Contently's platform to various parts of the marketing technology stack
- Design and implement Contently’s integration APIs and framework
- Translate feature requirements into sound, creative software designs
- Creatively solve problems
- Work collaboratively with others
- Produce solid, thoroughly tested features (including automated tests)
- Plan and execute software releases
Who you are
- 8+ years of professional software development experience
- Experience building and integrating with APIs (REST, SOAP, etc)
- Proficient in multiple programming languages – bonus for Ruby, Java, and/or Python
- Proficient with test frameworks
- Object-oriented programming and design including Model-View-Controller architecture
- Strong software engineering & architecture fundamentals
- You want to be part of a growing and entrepreneurial company with proven users and business model
- You want to learn more, build your experience, and contribute within a fast-paced agile environment
- You have a focus on users and customers, and a desire to win in the marketplace
St Paul, Minnesota