Senior Software Engineer
Daugherty Business Solutions is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join us in Minneapolis As a part of our team, you will be developing solutions for unpredictable problems that our clients face while operating their business.
Your superior technical expertise within database, pattern implementation, coding and architecture make you a good fit for Team Daugherty. In this role you will focus primarily on programming, but may be involved in design specifications, as well as implementation of various applications.
- Experience with one or more of the following: Java, C#, Scala, Kotlin, iOS, Android, PHP, Groovy, etc.
- The ability to construct reusable services that provide true business capabilities to our clients via Web, mobile, and exposed APIs.
- A high level of comfort working as a part of a team to develop and implement innovative solutions for a client’s complex business problems.
- Experience working with Angular, React or Node, Vue, etc. is a big plus!
- Experience in AWS or other cloud providers.
- Continuous delivery and continuous integration.
- The ability to work in a rapid prototype environment and create highly scalable applications.
- Knowledge or experience working in a productive Agile environment.
Who Are We:
- Daugherty partners with innovative companies to build forward thinking solutions and improve their processes.
- We have a development center in our Bloomington office and Daugherty teams onsite at our client partners working together to build innovative software.
- Relaxed environment, interesting work, and extremely talented team of 45+ developers who enjoy learning from each other.
- We also have a robust Information Management group focusing on Business Intelligence, Machine Learning, Big Data, Analytics and Data Visualization.
We Offer Members of Team Daugherty:
- Very good pay.
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance.
- Competitive PTO.
- Great work/life balance (if you work over 40 hours/week, you are paid for it).
- Revenue sharing and a 401(k) retirement savings plan.
- Life, disability and long-term care insurance.
- Little to no travel.
- Robust career development and training.
At Daugherty Business Solutions, we believe that a fusion of insight, talent and technology makes companies run better. We also believe in hiring the best and constant collaboration. If you think that you would be a good fit for Team Daugherty, then apply today!
5600 West 83rd Street Suite 750, Bloomington, MN
To change or remove this job posting please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.