Senior Software Engineer
We’re looking for an experienced engineer to help design and deliver an enterprise Notification platform to our Clients and Financial Representatives. This role has the potential to make an immensely positive impact to our clients by effectively communicating via Push to Mobile, SMS, Email and Web. You will be immersed in the vast breadth of modern tools and technologies to get the job done, such as AWS Cloud infrastructure and platform services, data visualizations, NodeJS micro-services, and a robust CI/CD pipeline. As a senior engineer, you will work in an agile and innovative environment, solving complex problems and collaborating with architects and designers to deliver the platform.
Bring Your Best! What this role needs:
- Ability to analyze, design, develop, and deploy web and micro services hosted within AWS Cloud Infrastructure.
- Experience building robust and easy to consume RESTful APIs.
- Self-motivated and driven. A team player that effectively works well with other engineers, product owners, and non-technical roles.
- 5+ years of development experience.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong sense of ownership and the ability to work with a limited set of requirements.
Further impress us with:
- AWS experience with platform services (SNS, SES, SQS, S3)
- Experience designing and implementing push notifications for mobile applications
- Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes, SQL, Git, Ansible/Terraform, New Relic, JiraExperience with engineering best practices to include analyzing, designing, developing, and deploying and supporting software solutions and/or infrastructure implementations/upgrades.
- Highly competitive compensation, including annual bonus opportunities
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans, matching 401(k), pension program
- Tuition reimbursement, commuter plans, and paid time off
- Extensive Professional Training Opportunities
- Excellent Work/Life Balance
- Hackathons/Commitment to Innovation