Senior Technical Implementation Consultant
The Senior Technical Implementation Consultant (STIC) works as a member of the implementation team on for-fee product implementation, enhancement, integration, conversion or business process enhancement engagements.
The emphasis of the STIC role will be integration and customization related activities on Professional Services projects largely related to solving customer business and technical needs and developing out-of-the-box solutions for all in-flight projects to utilize. In addition, the STIC will analyze customers’ business and technical requirements; develop a plan to meet customers’ technical needs and execute the plan which includes defining client reporting, data conversion, interface and application enhancement requirements. The outcome must be focused on meeting the customer’s business needs on time, on budget and with high quality.
Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Delivery of technical solutions while working closely with Consulting Managers, Project Managers, Lead Business Solution Consultants and Business Applications Consultants on final solution delivery
- Participate in the technical design of interfaces, custom reporting requests and reporting conversion requests. Designs must coexist with native IDS product functionality
- Act as a liaison between customers and company bringing feedback, opportunities and requirements to product management, sales, support, development and executive team
- Facilitate the logging, reporting and resolution of application-related issues
- Drive department growth through innovative product implementation and high-quality solutions
- Assist in traditional build, consulting, support or development work as needed
- Assist with estimates on level of effort and timeframes required to successfully implement solutions
- Participate in delivery and coordination of statements of work, prototypes and product demos
- Prepares weekly status reports on all project activities when required
- Deliver internal and customer-facing training and documentation related to the tasks outlined above
- Travel will be required, up to 50%
- Duties will be performed at customer’s site or remotely
- 5+ years of progressive experience as a Technical Implementation Consultant or related client facing role
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, sales, marketing or equivalent experience
- Experience with SOAP, .NET, WSDL or other Web Service Protocols
- Integration and communication expertise, including the understanding of integration technologies such as xml, web services, messaging, etc.
- Experience or knowledge in the databases and data elements used in IDS products, as well as how to migrate data from one system to another including data reconciliation and upfront analysis
- Ability to develop software solutions in UniBasic, Java, .NET or other languages used in customer systems
- Able to monitor, evaluate and provide feedback on the performance and outputs of workgroup members
- Ability and desire to contribute and/or lead cross-functional or cross-business teams through execution
- Knowledge of SDLC technologies, processes, and practices
- Excellent communication, presentation, organizational and planning skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work as a team member and customer liaison
- Knowledge of IDS products a plus
International Decision Systems, Inc. is a world-class software developer of enterprise level software for the commercial finance industry. Headquartered in Minneapolis with global offices in Australia, Europe and India, International Decision Systems, Inc. has a 30-year history of serving most the top 200 leasing organizations worldwide. International Decision Systems, Inc.’s customers are among the largest publicly traded organizations in the world and they value International Decision System, Inc. for its nimble, responsive technology expertise. At International Decision Systems, Inc. you’ll be part of an innovative team of professionals who serve the world’s commercial finance industry with progressive products and financial depth only available from an integrated strategic partner.
Candidate must be able to pass criminal and credit background check. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce.
220 South Sixth Street Suite 700, Minneapolis, MN