Senior User Experience (UX) Designer
So you’re a happy, dedicated designer, but what if you could be even happier? Imagine if your dedication helped ensure that non-profit organizations were able to continuously deliver their vital services to the groups they serve.
As a Senior User Experience Designer, you will be responsible for designing solutions that delight users and allow them to advance and achieve their philanthropic missions. You’ll be the design lead in product development teams, partnering with product and engineering peers to discover and deliver new web-based software through the entire product development lifecycle. In this position, you’ll be focused on designing experiences that leverage our unique data and analytics capabilities to bring innovative, data-driven solutions to market, which enables improvements in fundraising and engagement for our customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work to frame customer and business problems with teams through design research, concept and experience validation. Ultimately, discovering great product solutions that solve these problems.
- Create and test solutions in order to validate the value and user experience of the solution or features.
- Contribute effective documentation and communication of the user experience.
- Build lasting relationships with multiple product teams and contribute to an open, creative, dynamic, and productive atmosphere.
- Work closely with a seasoned team of user experience professionals to define, grow, and maintain the design system and practices for Blackbaud, as well as further develop your own capabilities and skills.
Who we’re looking for:
- Ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience as a UX designer, including; user research, prototyping and using visual communication tools (eg. Axure, Balsamiq, Sketch).
- Ability to design solutions for end-to-end scenarios that involve multiple users and know how to frame and reframe a problem when started.
- Understanding of when and how to use various tools in your toolbox and persuade others about your process.
- We are looking for thinkers and innovators who are energized by developing delightful, creative solutions to complex problems.
Want to learn more about the UX team? Check out a short video of a day in the life of being a UX Designer at Blackbaud.
You’ll be working from Blackbaud’s downtown Saint Paul, MN office in the Osborn370 tech hub offering free snacks & drinks in an friendly & flexible work environment! Our location boasts dozens of downtown lunch options, access to the Saint Paul skyway system, week-day farmers’ markets, ping-pong, easy access to commuting options.
Why you'll want to come work here:
- Our benefits are unmatched. Not only do we offer competitive salaries, 4 weeks paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and 401K match, we also provide endless community involvement opportunities to encourage our employees to give back, through our CSR programs like gift matching and volunteer for vacation.
- Blackbaud has been named to Forbes America's Best Employers for Diversity 2019, Forbes America’s Best Midsize Employer 2019, and AnitaB.org's Top Companies for Women Technologists 2018, we are rapidly growing and offer incredible opportunity for career advancement!
- We understand that people thrive in a culture focused on teamwork and purpose. That's why Blackbaud offers a tremendous company culture, where we encourage open, collaborative working environments in all of our offices around the world.
St. Paul, MN
370 Wabasha St. N., St. Paul, MN
To change or remove this job posting please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.