Software Engineer - Front End Developer
Each day, hundreds of thousands of volunteer coaches, directors, and managers positively impact the lives of millions of athletes through Sports. In addition to teaching them about their sports, they also impact their lives by teaching them life long values of working hard, being honorable, and treating each other like family.
At SportsEngine, our mission is to help make these volunteer's lives easier by building world-class technology solutions to help them spend less time running their organization and more time putting smiles on the faces of these athletes. To us, they are heroes.
We're looking for people who not only believe in our mission, but have a passion for craftsmanship. We're one of Minnesota's Top 100 Companies to Work For, provide only the best facilities and equipment, offer competitive pay, great benefits, and the opportunity to go home each night knowing you truly made a difference in the lives of heroes.
- Build a new client-side Angular application from the ground up for mobile, tablet and desktop..
- Work with the talented Ruby Developers and Designers behind the SportsEngine platform.
- The Front End Developer position is perfect for you if you.....
- Have knowledge and experience with other programming languages such as Ruby, Python, Java, PHP.
- Are comfortable with version control such as Git, Mercurial or Subversion.
- Have mobile development experience.
- Have familiarity with agile development techniques including test-driven development and priority-based planning
- Possess solid object-oriented design skills, knowledge of software patterns, and experience modeling data-driven applications.
- Have an ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with designers and other developers.
- Have an independent and self-motivated nature with the ability to work alone, on a team and/or leading a team of developers.
- Preferably you have strong experience and knowledge with the following.....
Equal Employment Opportunity : SportsEngine is committed to equal employment and advancement opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religious creed, gender, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, age or marital status in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.