We're co-conspirators for the ambitious who work without ego. From conception through execution, our team takes pride in first-class customer service, meaningful collaboration, and extraordinary craftsmanship. We believe in partnering with our clients to deliver solutions that are focused on results.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
- Assist with gathering and defining requirements
- Assist with creating estimates based on requirements
- Create technical solutions that are in line with client expectations and work on a multitude of devices
- Create documentation that outlines varying aspects of a project
- Assist in troubleshooting and resolving technical issues that arise from software engineering
You don’t take yourself too seriously, but you’re still confident in what you bring to the table. You’re a problem solver who enjoys learning and collaborating. You're just as comfortable talking with a client as you are capable of coding their dreams. You value pragmatism and an afternoon snack or two...or three.
- 2+ years of development experience
- Bachelors degree or equivalent (preferred)
- PERKS & BENEFITS
- Summer Fridays
- Happy Hour Fridays
- Full benefits package
- 401k with potential match
- Complimentary coffee and soda
WHAT'S NEXT: Show us what you’ve got! Complete and submit our online application, including your resumé. We’ll get back to you about setting up a face-to-face.
To change or remove this job posting please contact email@example.com.