Software Tester/QA Engineer
The Role in a Nutshell:
We are seeking an experienced QA software tester to join our team at FMG Suite. As a tester, you will be embedded in a development team. Primary roles will be creating functional test cases and user acceptance testing for product initiatives, helping with test automation, and writing product documentation. You may also help coordinating bugs, backlog grooming, and doing release management. As a tester you will work closely with the Scrum Master and software developers on a daily basis.
- Required skills and experience:
- At least two years experience testing software
- Strong understanding of test plans, test procedures, and test cases
- Well versed in the fundamentals of software testing and QA.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Fast learner & strong team player
- Mastery of the pirate effect in Google hangout
- Preferred skills and experience:
- Experience with writing test automation code
- Agile, Scrum, Kanban
- Familiarity with JIRA and Confluence
- Ability to work remotely / home office
- Love for obscure 80’s references
About FMG Suite:
We’re a growing company with a love for creativity and dedication to quality. We operate within a proven business strategy and have secure foothold in our market (financial services). We’ve focused on creating great work in a positive environment where our team is given the opportunity to grow professionally. We are very results-oriented company with a modern, collaborative culture that focuses on empowering and enabling individuals.
Compensation - Competitive salary commensurate with experience, technical breadth, and quality of work.
Duluth, MSP, Remote