Queue-it is looking for an experienced Solutions Architect to join our Technical Engagement team to drive successful customer onboarding and implementation of our virtual waiting room system from a technical perspective.
As a Solutions Architect you provide technical recommendations to Queue-it’s enterprise-level customers worldwide based on your analysis of our customers’ web application architecture, use cases and business challenges, guiding them to the ideal implementation of Queue-it. You will work together with our team in Denmark and the US to deliver the best possible service to our customers.
In addition to working with customers and external partners, you will collaborate closely with our internal teams of Designers, Developers, and Account Executives to ensure successful delivery and implementation of our product.
- Guide and educate customers through technical recommendations during onboarding and on-going operations and support
- Translate complex use cases into the best implementation strategy for our customers
- Partner with our sales team to secure new business, manage technical pre-sales activities and post-sales engagement and support
- Diagnose and address any issues related to implementing the system with various web technologies
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education or experience
- 10+ years’ experience of working with extensive web application development or architecture
- In-depth knowledge of high-performance website optimization techniques commonly used in ecommerce platforms and/or ticketing software, such as caching, load balancing, etc.
- Experience in ecommerce platforms, such as SAP Hybris, Magento, Shopify etc. and/or ticketing technology considered a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with a high-proficiency of verbal and writing skills in English
- Excellent ability to interface at all levels in an organization
- Great troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Genuinely driven to help customers and solve problems
- Proven ability to manage several projects and customers in parallel
- You love teamwork and are committed to delivering a world-class customer experience
- Business level Spanish and/or Portuguese language skills will be considered a plus due to our growing customer base in South America
About Queue-it: Queue-it is a fast-growing technology company with an eye on changing how high-demand online events are handled. We take great pride in always being on top of the situation with our customers, and we love that we deliver online fairness to billions of end-users globally. Our culture is open, multicultural, flexible, and dynamic, with opportunities for great individual development, responsibility and initiative. This role will be perfect for someone interested in joining a growth-stage tech company, as you will be able to truly make a difference by applying your unique talent and be a member of our U.S. office in Minneapolis, MN.
400 S 4th St 4th Floor, Minneapolis, MN
To change or remove this job posting please contact email@example.com.