As Solutions Architect at Queue-it, you are a key contributor to our growth by providing technical recommendations to Queue-it’s enterprise-level customers.
Applying your knowledge of our simple but robust product and matching it to our customers’ various web application architectures, use cases and business challenges, you will guide customers to the ideal implementation of our product.
With your help completing a successful integration of our virtual waiting room system, our enterprise customers’ advanced tech setups will stay online for their most important, high-demand online events.
- Guide and educate customers with technical recommendations on integrating and using the product
- Introduce customers to the product and its capabilities through demo and technical Q&A
- Translate complex use cases and apply understanding of various technology platforms and languages to prescribe the best integration strategy for our customers
- Collaborate with customers and external technology partners, as well as our team of Solutions Architects, Designers, Developers, and Account Executives to ensure successful delivery and integration of our product.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education or experience
- 10+ years of working with extensive web application development or architecture (CDNs, Cloud infrastructure)
- Experience with ecommerce platforms, such as Oracle Commerce, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Magento, Shopify etc. and/or ticketing technology considered a plus
- In-depth knowledge of high-performance website optimization techniques commonly used in ecommerce platforms and/or ticketing software, such as caching, load balancing, etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to interface at all levels in an organization
- Great troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Proficiency in handling multiple projects and customers simultaneously
- Genuinely excited to help customers and solve problems
- Natural collaborator who values delivering a world-class customer experience with a first-class product
Queue-it is a fast-growing technology company with an eye on changing how high-demand online events are handled. We take great pride in always being on top of the situation with our customers, and we love that we deliver online fairness to billions of end-users globally. Our culture is open, multicultural, flexible, and dynamic, with opportunities for great individual development, responsibility and initiative. This role will be ideal for someone interested in contributing to a growth-stage tech company. You will be able to truly make a difference by applying your skill set as a member of our U.S. office in Minneapolis, MN.
400 S 4th St 4th Floor, Minneapolis, MN
To change or remove this job posting please contact [email protected].