Solutions Architect, Technical Engagement
Queue-it is seeking a Solutions Architect to join our Technical Engagement team to drive successful customer onboarding and implementation of our virtual waiting room system from a technical perspective. As Solutions Architect you will work to deliver technical recommendations to Queue-it’s enterprise-level customers based on your analysis of our customers’ web application architecture and business challenges, guiding them to the ideal application of Queue-it.
In addition to working with customers and external partners, you will collaborate closely with our internal teams of designers, developers, and account executives to ensure successful delivery of our product.
- Guide and educate customers through technical recommendations during onboarding
- Translate complex technological problems and business problems into the best implementation strategy for our customers
- Partner with sales team to secure new business, managing technical pre-sales activities and post-sales engagement
- Diagnose and address any issues related to implementing the system with various web technologies
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience of working with extensive web application development or architecture
- In-depth knowledge of high-performance website optimization techniques commonly used in e-commerce platforms and/or ticketing software, such as -caching, load balancing, etc.
- Experience in e-commerce and/or ticketing technology a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills, verbal and written
- Excellent ability to interface at all levels in an organization
- Great troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Genuinely driven to help customers and solve problems
- Proven ability to manage several projects and customers in parallel
- You love teamwork and are committed to delivering a world-class customer experience
Queue-it provides a market leading virtual waiting room platform, deployed as a cloud-based SaaS, for organizations addressing website overload due to online traffic peaks. We use the first in, first out policy of online fairness to ensure end-users receive an honest and trustworthy experience on our customers’ websites.
This role will be perfect for someone interested in joining a high-growth tech company and becoming a ground-floor member of our new U.S. office in Minneapolis, MN. The position is full time and starts as soon as possible.
Minneapolis, MN, USA
400 S 4th St 4th Floor, Minneapolis, MN