Sr. Cloud Engineer
The Senior Cloud Engineer role will design, install, test and maintain modern cloud infrastructure for a fast growing SaaS based company using infrastrure as code based techniques.
Some of the key technologies include:
- Cloud Foundry
Who You Are: You are passionate technologist who enjoys learning new technologies, and getting your hands on something new. You’ve spent years honing your knowledge and skills in server and cloud compute technologies. You are drivin to automate infrastructure.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Scripting/Applications development with an emphasis on infrastructure.
- Designs compute solutions derived from architecture standards and design template
- Performs advanced configuration of servers
- Performs advanced troubleshooting of server systems
- Can train junior staff
- Monitors server systems and assists in performing corrective action.
- Performs well with direction and input
- Linux experience
- Experience with Server Configuration Management/Deploy Automation tools (Puppet and Jenkins)
- At least one programing language ( Python preferred )
- 1-2 years hands on experience deploying IaaS and/or PaaS in Microsoft Azure is preferred
- 3-5 years professional IT experience with compute technologies
- Experience with Agile/Scrum/Kanban process
- Working knowledge of security practices and tools (CIS hardening, best practices)
- Some experience in Capacity Planning, Performance, Monitoring/Management and Server/Cloud compute Design Architecture.
- Good communications skills and customer service attitude.
- Organization and analysis skills, problem solving ability.
- Able to communicate effectively with peer groups.
One Merrill Circle, St. Paul, MN
To change or remove this job posting please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.