Sr. Manager, End User Support
As the leading salon chain in America, Regis serves more than 100 million customers a year. This is because of Regis' singular focus on customers. We are now innovating to enhance the customer experience using technology. We are currently in search of a motivated and experienced Senior Manager, End User Support.
The Senior Manager, End User Support oversees IT end user computing, mobile device management, employee services and support, and workstation fleet management. S/he will be focused on support, planning, designing, building, and maintaining high quality IT solutions, products, and processes. The successful candidate will have well-developed technical skills and a high-level of customer service-oriented experience with a coaching and mentoring approach to staff management. This position reports to the Senior Director of DevOps and Infrastructure and will be located in Edina, MN.
- Oversees End User Computing, Mobile Device Management, and IT operations (Phone/Email/SCCM Administration)
- Responsible for a team that handles PC/Tablet/iPad Imaging and deployment.
- Oversee SCCM patching, package/application deployment, and hardware deployments to 900 campus computers and 8,000 compute end points in 3,500 retail locations.
- Administration of 1000 remote tablet devices, consisting of iPads and Surface 3 units.
- Administration of 800 (and growing) digital signage boards.
- Assist in creation of documentation for IT products and services. Use best practices to improve IT products and services provided to business unit partners and monitor adherence within PC support team to set standards.
- Maintain and enhance engagement with business, IT partners, and other stakeholders
- Assist others in planning and prioritizing work and work schedule.
- Provide performance and development feedback as required.
- Accurately documents PC hardware and software inventories (asset management) to ensure license compliance and efficient use of hardware resources.
- Evaluates, plans and implements new desktop computer projects, including company-wide upgrades and technology refreshes.
- Contribute to the development of a multi-year IT roadmap and strategic planning activities as well as budgeting and forecasting activities.
- Leadership competencies to manage a diversified group of technical personnel by leading with example, inspiring and empowering them.
- Problem solving skills to define problems in practical terms, analyze critically, deliver solutions and follow through to resolution
- Understanding the primary business drivers for each customer and how these drivers impact the customer’s IT service requirements.
- Ability to manage staff effectively by having detailed knowledge regarding their tasks. Follow-up with low performers and have the difficult conversations.
- Metrics/Data Analysis- Create reports from the ServiceNow ticketing system, analyze the data and drive the business based on facts.
- Create and manage SLA and OLA goals.
- Implement and clearly communicate processes regarding Standard Operating Procedures- (schedules, after hour support, ticket management and assignment, call escalation).
- Consistently meet the timelines of projects and assigned tasks. Stay on top of license compliance requirements.
- Continuously improve processes - Independently assess areas of opportunities that increase customer service and staff efficiencies.
- Technical- Be the champion for new IT technologies.
- Strong ability to work/interact with vendors and nurture healthy long-term business relationships.
- Have an eye for detail and be able to work under pressure, remaining organized and structured in task completion.
- Coordinate with other departments and business stakeholders on technology deployments, system upgrades and maintenance outages. Communicate maintenance schedules, operational issues and impacts to IT management and business users.
- Encourage communication of new ideas, solutions, suggestions and problems. Review for appropriate action or implementation. Provide feedback regarding IT methodologies, standards and industry leading practices.
- Maintain awareness of new and emerging technologies and products provided by IT
- 8+ years relevant management experience with a focus on end user support and IT operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or combination of years of experience and education.
- Extensive application support experience with MS Windows and MS Office products (Including O365)
- Working knowledge of a range of diagnostic utilities, including PC imaging software, Microsoft SCCM, laptop backup utilities, and remote desktop software.
- Strong demonstrated leadership of direct and indirect teams and of the associated leadership, mentoring and supervisory skills.
- Ability to be a technical and strategic thought leader as well as a “hands on” implementer.
- Proven experience developing project plans; provide all documentation for the project, leading and managing the members assigned to the project, along with internal and external vendor relationships.
- Strong problem solving and analytical expertise is required.
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal.
To change or remove this job posting please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.