Sr. Web Specialist
Combine your web and digital marketing experience with your passion for changing lives!
For over 30 years, Feed My Starving Children (FMSC) has been working to end hunger worldwide. Our passionate team has put FMSC on the Star Tribune Top Workplace list for four years running. As a Senior Web Specialist you will develop and manage FMSC’s website to better engage our ever-growing audience and expand our mission of feeding God’s children hungry in body and spirit. This position is full-time and is based out of our headquarters in Coon Rapids, MN.
Why you should apply:
- For starters, we’re a fast-growing organization with a high level of ethics and integrity – we’ve been rated 4 out of 4 stars on Charity Navigator for the past 14 years!
- We’re focused on meaningful work. Use your skills to truly make a difference.
- Work alongside compassionate, talented co-workers and have fun along the way. We’re known for having great potlucks, delicious treats, celebrating holidays and birthdays, and finding opportunities to spend time in fellowship.
- Enjoy a healthy work/life balance. We care about your well-being.
- Receive great benefits like health insurance, 401(k) with employer match, PTO, FSA, dental and vision.
What you will be working on:
- Conceptualizing and designing for UX alongside our team of designers and then coding, editing, testing and publishing our web pages so they look great and run smoothly for all users.
- Identifying, researching and evaluating web enhancement strategies, best practices, tactics and analytics. We love optimizing!
- Providing web expertise and assistance in cross-departmental initiatives and projects, and taking the lead on various digital marketing projects, too. You’ll collaborate with IT personnel and other stakeholders often.
- Supervising, developing and managing the performance of a direct report as the main go-to for both web-related and digital marketing technical issues. We’ll count on you to troubleshoot and find solutions.
- Leading the development and maintenance of the MarketPlace™ retail website, donation web pages and volunteer registration system web integration. You’ll ensure all of our platforms are operating at full capacity.
- Managing FMSC’s Google my Business and Google Ads accounts. You’ll use your knowledge of SEO keywords and strategies to manage and maximize our Google Ads campaigns and implement paid search strategies.
Does this sound like you?
- A commitment to supporting, promoting and authentically communicating FMSC’s Christian mission and goals.
- A minimum of an associate’s degree and at least 3 years of web experience. However, in lieu of a degree, equivalent work experience would also be considered.
- Proficiency with HTML, CSS, CMS applications, Adobe Creative Cloud and Google analytics/ads.
- Proven success with strategy development, analysis and problem-solving.
- A knack for identifying, analyzing and solving complex issues.
- Top-notch organizational skills with a high degree of attention to detail, accuracy and follow-through.
- Supervisory experience and a passion for professional development isn’t required, but strongly preferred.
Next Step: Complete the application and upload a cover letter and resume at www.fmsc.org/apply. Please use Internet Explorer and delete your browsing history (specifically your cookies) for improved functioning of the online application. We recognize this is somewhat archaic, but a new system is on the way. Thanks for bearing with us.
Coon Rapids, MN
To change or remove this job posting please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.