Infrastructure Engineer Team Lead
We are America’s largest kitchen design studio and we manufacture and sell high quality semi-custom cabinets directly to consumers throughout the USA. CliqStudios is fueled with the energy, drive and passion of designers and kitchen experts who believe coming to work should be fun, engaging and profitable. At the heart of our team, you’ll find the drive and determination to transform kitchens and make a difference in our customers lives.
- Plan and execute the implementation of new CliqStudios design studio centers (several new sites are currently being planned)
- Design, build + manage server infrastructure which includes co-located and AWS hosted servers
- Support Azure for Microsoft Dynamics that includes integrations with Active Directory.
- Design and implement security infrastructure + processes.
- Design and implement infrastructure monitoring systems + processes
- Maintain a thorough understanding and documentation of LAN/WAN.
- Assist in the design of multi-server environments including IP address schemes, DNS, DHCP, Configuring and installing client and server network software for upgrading and maintaining network and telecommunication systems.
- Maintaining multi-site network operations and software applications, operating systems and regular maintenance with both private and public facilities.
- Managing assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established objectives.
- Responding to inquiries from staff, administrators, service providers, site personnel and outside vendors and etc. to provide technical assistance and support.
- Supervising the administration of systems and servers related network to ensure availability of services to authorized users.
- Troubleshooting malfunctions of network hardware and software applications, telephones and security systems to resolve operational issues and restore services.
- Managing a team of 3 engineers with roles and responsibilities.
- Any other duties as assigned by management
- Server Administration
- Bachelor’s degree required, equivalent experience considered in lieu of degree
- 3-5 years of experience
- Advanced troubleshooting skills involving multiple infrastructure components
- Ability to multi-task several high priority issues simultaneously
- Intermediate understanding of Microsoft and Linux OS
- Experience working in a client-server enterprise environment
- Experience working in an MS Exchange 2016 DAG Enterprise environment
- Experience with virtualization technologies (VMWare, Datrium, AWS, Hyper-V, etc)
- Experience with configuration management and orchestration technologies (Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
- Experience with industry standard alerting monitoring tools (NewRelic, CloudWatch, Sensu, PagerDuty, OpsGenie,Solarwinds)
- Experience with active directory and LDAP solutions and integrations.
- Knowledge of industry standard backup and recovery technologies and how to troubleshoot connectivity issues.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications. Ability to diagram process flows with MS Visio
- Experience with Cisco Routers & Switches, Cisco ASA firewalls, Cradlepoint.
- Experience with WAN technologies such as SD-WAN
- Preferred: CompTIA certifications a plus (A+, Net+, Linux+)
- Preferred: Microsoft MCSE, MCITP, MCTS
- Preferred: Cisco CCNA, CCDP, CCNP or CCIE Certified
- Preferred: ITIL v3 Foundations Certified preferred
- Preferred: SQL Database Management and Performance Tuning (MS SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL)
To change or remove this job posting please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.