Talent Sourcing Specialist
Kipsu is a high-growth software company whose messaging solution keeps personal connections at the heart of service for some of the top service organizations in the world. We’re looking for a driven and creative Talent Sourcing Specialist with two to five years of relevant work experience to lead the identification and evaluation of top tier talent to join our organization as we continue to rapidly grow our team.
Kipsu is a company that believes its talent, culture and unique long term approach are its crown jewels; this role will have a significant and direct impact on attracting and hiring the talent that drives the future of our organization and serves as the bedrock of our success. This role will report directly to our CEO and work closely with our executive team and hiring managers to identify needs and carry the talent sourcing process all the way through to onboarding.
WHAT MAKES KIPSU DIFFERENT
We’re a high growth company, but we hold tightly to the startup spirit– everyone pitching in and working toward the same goals.
Our culture – We have an incredible team of 70 dedicated people who are all in it together; no corporate politics and no red tape.
Our unique philosophy – We bootstrapped this company ourselves and are in it for the long-term. There is a distinct sense of purpose at Kipsu as we do things on our own terms and take pride in supporting the most distinguished service-focused brands.
Awesome growth – Our team has expanded dramatically in the last few years and is projected to continue on the same path. It’s an exciting time to be a member of our energetic and dedicated team with the potential for growth in responsibility that matches the potential growth of our company!
- Work with Kipsu’s executive team and hiring managers to identify hiring needs, draft job postings, manage outreach to drive awareness, create and manage processes that actively source qualified candidates to maintain a robust pipeline.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements. Conduct screening interviews to determine if candidates should enter Kipsu’s employment evaluation process.
- Manage Kipsu’s rigorous interviewing process by working with managers, capturing interviewer feedback and working with executives to drive selection decisions.
- Coordinate all communication with candidates during the process including orchestrating and scheduling screening, behavioral and final interviews, exploring candidates’ career goals, and selling to them based on how their skills / interests align with the role and the Kipsu value proposition.
- Lead sourcing of experienced talent through email and social outreach; seek to tune and improve strategies through prior results data and experiences.
- Manage and continuously refine Kipsu’s behavioral interviewing process, working with Kipsu’s team member interviewers to improve outcomes.
- Develop relationships with local colleges and universities to manage Kipsu’s annual on-campus recruiting process and in-office events to support its Entrepreneurial Leadership Rotation Program.
- Proactively build and maintain Kipsu’s candidate pipeline; maintain contact and outreach with applicants to build interest in Kipsu for future openings.
- Lead diversity and inclusion community outreach initiatives and develop recruitment strategy that creates and maintains an inclusive work environment.
- Build Kipsu’s employer brand in the community, including improvements to Kipsu’s career web pages and representing Kipsu in the local tech community at MeetUps and other relevant events.
- Stay abreast of current legislation and policy changes to ensure recruiting activities follow Federal, State and local Employment Law Guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- Two to five years of relevant work experience
- Maniacal organization skills, excellent attention to detail, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude and strong follow through
- Balance of strong people and analytical skills to achieve recruiting goals; data-driven
- Excited to engage with our broader community and be the face of Kipsu to prospective talent
- Driven to achieve hiring objectives balanced with tenaciously holding Kipsu’s high standards
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to get prospective hires excited about our unique Kipsu culture and career opportunities, while balancing the need to carefully evaluate the candidate match for the role, and engage the executives in this nuanced evaluation.
- Identifies with Kipsu’s Core Values
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT HERE
- Unity – The Kipsu team is focused on the same goal. We share the same core values, and we share in our success. Our team members always have each other’s backs when it counts.
- Transparency – Our leadership gets into the details at our weekly “all hands” meetings. We want everyone to have a full understanding of the business and all are treated as future CEOs.
- Trust – Our team members are given the trust and license to excel at their jobs, and are supported along the way to continuously grow.
- Respect – Each person at Kipsu has a voice that is heard and respected. We strive to build a diverse team from a broad set of backgrounds, each bringing something different into our shared culture, and we believe that our success and future as an industry leader depend on it.
- Purpose – Everyone here is closely connected to the result of their work. Every day our team members get to see their direct and meaningful impact on our customer partners.
- Fun – Whether it’s grabbing a drink with co-workers, enjoying ice cream at the summer picnic, or slurping a snow cone at the holiday party, Kipsuvians know how to have a good time and enjoy each other’s company.
100 S. 1ST STREET, NO. 583491, Minneapolis, MN
To change or remove this job posting please contact [email protected].