About SureSwift Capital: SureSwift Capital is a fast-growing investment firm with a diversified digital portfolio.
We're entrepreneurial and hard-working, and it shows. Over the past 4 years, we've acquired and grown over 30 companies, including SaaS, subscription box, and content businesses. Our most recent acquisition was Tech.MN, a for-profit media company that serves Minnesota's technology industry with resources that empower stakeholders to make better business decisions faster.
SureSwift Capital is currently seeking a full-time Community Manager to oversee Tech.MN. The Community Manager is responsible for maintaining, managing and growing this business through public outreach in the MSP region, and Digital marketing opportunities.
The duties of the Community Manager will include:
- Event organization and attendance
- Operational requirements through scheduling, assigning and assisting employees
- Leads the existing development and customer service functions
- Collaborates with Sponsors to advance their goals along with those of the technology community
- Strategizes future development projects with other team leaders
- Determines customers' needs by specifying the research needed to obtain market information
- Assesses market opportunities
- Reports on business outcomes
- Passion for Minnesota’s technology and start-up community
- Excellent and clear communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-motivation with strong, proven, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Hands-on attitude
- Expert level Google Docs/Sheets
- Strong knowledge of analytics tools
- Strong knowledge of marketing tools and methodologies
- 3+ years of community management experience
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial/startup environment
- Experience with side projects
- Public speaking aptitude
Compensation varies with experience and qualifications. Candidates in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area are all we are accepting at this time.
If interested in applying for this position, please e-mail email@example.com with the subject line: Tech.MN Community Manager Application. In your e-mail, include a resume and a cover letter describing your recent work experiences and projects that are relevant to this position and your desired hourly salary range.
To change or remove this job posting please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.