About SureSwift Capital: SureSwift Capital is a fast-growing investment firm with a diversified digital portfolio.
We're entrepreneurial and hard-working, and it shows. Over the past 4 years, we've acquired and grown over 30 companies, including SaaS, subscription box, and content businesses. Our most recent acquisition was Tech.MN, a for-profit media company that serves Minnesota's technology industry with resources that empower stakeholders to make better business decisions faster.
SureSwift Capital seeks a local Content Manager to manage content for Tech.MN. The ideal candidate for this position will have a strong grasp of the English language, a passion for the Tech/Startup space, as well as experience scheduling, posting, and editing content in WordPress and on multiple social media platforms. The duties of the Content Manager will include:
- Review/edit content for quality and grammatical accuracy
- Post, edit, and schedule content in WordPress
- Create and manage a content calendar
- Write unique content
- Ensure relevant content is being promoted through social media channels
- Create reports on content performance
- Oversee contributing writers
- This position is a part-time position (around 20 hrs/week). Your time will be focused around creating new content, curating existing content, and analyzing data that will lead to optimization of both.
- Hourly rate is dependent upon experience.
If interested in applying for this position, please e-mail email@example.com with the subject line: Tech.MN Remote Content Manager Application. In your e-mail, include a resume and a brief description of your experience with WordPress, social media, and other content management tasks, as well as your desired hourly rate.
To change or remove this job posting please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.