Technical Support Analyst
The Technical Support Analyst will be responsible for providing in-depth technical support and directing problem resolution for our customers. This full time position will work in close collaboration with the customer support, sales, and product teams to drive resolution of customer issues, foster and maintain communication between Field Nation teams, and proactively identify areas of opportunity for continuous improvement within the organization as well as the product. This role will ensure that our superior support levels are maintained while identifying and formulating long term quality improvement, internal processes and growth strategies. This position offers the chance to work in a fast-paced, high growth environment where new ideas are encouraged and collaboration is a must. This position is located in Minneapolis, MN and will report to the VP of Customer Success.
What you'll do:
- Monitoring and responding promptly to incoming support tickets regarding escalated
- Applying technical aptitude by reproducing or researching the defect or bug to discern where to best delegate the resolution of the issue.
- Working directly in the testing environment to research and analyze issues to produce effective and timely solution and ultimately determine cause of issue.
- Filtering through complex customer details to determine the root of an issue.
- Identifying and delegating issue to correct internal team.
- Serve as point of escalation for critical issues between Field Nation’s internal customers
- Communicating effectively to customers and our team issue resolution plans, progress, and status of escalations.
- Develop tools for normal, repetitive support tasks
- Work closely with sales teams to ensure we are providing the best service delivery possible
- Participate in ongoing internal “Voice of the Customer” discussions
- Providing exceptional customer support and relationship management.
- Being a subject matter expert in product functionality and use to drive customer-based solutions.
What you'll need:
- Strong technical experience, proven ability to work with and configure complicated software.
- Previous experience in a customer experience role specifically over the phone or in a dispatch/field services environment
- Ability to make a positive, lasting impression during a short phone call or email response
- Superior customer experience skills, with a passion for “getting it right the first time”
- The ability to convert technical terminology into layman's terms.
- Ability to stay calm and delivering accurate solutions during high stress situations
- Driven self-starter that takes pride in exceeding expectations
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to communicate well with variety of personalities
- Strong problem solving capabilities
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Ability to display genuine empathy when we are unable to completely solve someone’s issue
- Experience working on a web based software product preferred
- Tier 2 support experience preferred
- Knowledge of a Field Service Marketplace a plus!
Why Field Nation: At Field Nation we are breaking the barriers to work. We’re a tech company that offers a web-based marketplace solution for buyers and sellers of contract services to simply connect, work, and manage their business. We look for collaborators, innovators, and problem solvers to join us in our common purpose of changing the way work gets done. We were named a 2017 Top 150 Workplace by the Star Tribune and we look to hire extraordinary people and provide them extraordinary benefits. We innovate, we pursue, we thrive. We are Field Nation.
A snapshot of our perks and benefits:
- Unlimited/Flexible paid time off
- Annual vacation bonus – yes, we’ll pay you a bonus to take paid time off!
- Individualized growth and development plans to help you develop a deeper skillset and wider responsibility in your career
- Exposure to and experience with cutting edge technologies to solve meaningful problems in an entrepreneurial, startup environment
- Company paid short-term and long-term disability and life insurance
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits with HSA option (to include a competitive employer contribution)
- Paid parental leave pay available
- Monthly birthday/anniversary celebrations with everything from a nacho bar to a build your own waffle station
- Great work/life balance with a flexible, come-as-you-are environment
- Competitive 401k employer match and vesting schedule
- Open office space with tons of natural light in beautiful downtown Minneapolis, connected to the Minneapolis skyway system, close to public transportation hubs, and many popular food options.
733 Marquette Avenue S, #800, Minneapolis, MN
To change or remove this job posting please contact email@example.com.