Assessment Systems is a fast-paced, growing organization making tests smarter, faster, and fairer. Our core values drive everything we do; we measure, we adapt, we drive change, and we collaborate because one of us is not as smart as all of us. We are nonconformists hellbent on doing the right thing and creating a better world through accurate measurement.
The Technical Writer at Assessment Systems works closely with the Vice President of Psychometrics and Vice President of Strategic Initiatives to develop instruction manuals and tutorials for our new SaaS platform.
The ideal Technical Writer is a self-directed, detail-oriented communicator. The Technical Writer is responsible for creating technical documents and manuals and explain complex information in a clear, user-friendly manner.
- Collaborate closely with Vice President of Psychometrics and Software Engineers to plan, develop, organize, write and edit product procedures and manuals
- Develop and implement manuals and tutorials in various forms: PDF, online, and video
- Develop process to maintain and manage updates and revisions
- Follow organization brand guidelines to maintain consistency
- Experience in Education, Assessment, or Certification
- Experience in a technical writing role
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Detail oriented
- Self-motivated and driven to accomplish tasks
- Ability to pivot and change directions quickly
- Ability to problem-solve and think critically with little supervision
- Technology or SaaS experience
Minneapolis-based / remote
125 Main St SE Suite 135, Minneapolis, MN
To change or remove this job posting please contact email@example.com.