Always focused on a positive culture and continuous growth, Summit Information Resources is searching for an Entry Level Technology Sales Rep. This Sales position is the perfect opportunity for the driven and focused, results-oriented individual with an entrepreneurial mindset!
This Sales position will have the opportunity to grow, develop, and fine-tune their sales skillset. This position will handle all aspects of the FULL sales cycle, including prospecting, marketing, and relationship development. They will be responsible for developing new customer relationships and cultivating new and ongoing business opportunities within their existing accounts. Additionally, this role is responsible for closing deals and processing orders to complete the sales cycle.
By taking on this role, you’re setting yourself up for limitless potential, while joining a fun, hardworking team within an established and thriving technology company!
- Prospect and cold call potential client opportunities that would fit the Summit ideal customer profile
- Manage and maximize marketing leads resulting in new business development
- Daily outbound communication including calling (80+ calls a day), e-correspondence and social media activity
- Create and deliver quotes to prospective and existing clients
- Create and deliver sales orders to purchasing department
- Offer solutions that are appropriate for the customer’s needs
- Deliver exceptional customer service and follow-up with clients
- Effectively manage account revenue generation
- Relevant experience in sales or business development – industry experience a plus
- Inside sales experience a plus
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and the ability to influence others
- A highly focused work regimen with ability to self-manage and thrive in an entrepreneurial and team environment
- Demonstrated drive to succeed, achieve goals and make money
What We Have to Offer:
- 2016 & 2018 Inc. 5000 group "Fastest Growing Private Companies in the United States"
- Minnesota Business Magazine’s "100 Best Minnesota Businesses to Work For"- 5 Years
- 2016 Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal's "Fast 50”
- Competitive Compensation
- Generous PTO Plan & Paid Holidays
- Flex Time
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Casual Dress Policy
- Beer Fridays
- Modified Summer Schedule
Summit Information Resources, Inc. is an established and growing IT equipment reseller that conducts business with high ethics, integrity, and the most possible customer focus. If you’re looking for a solid company that cares about its employees, come work with us!
Visit us at www.summitir.com to learn more about our company!
Equal Opportunity Employer.
2935 Waters Road, Suite 200, Eagan, MN
To change or remove this job posting please contact [email protected].