Tradeshow and Events Specialist
Total Expert is looking for a Tradeshow and Events Specialist to expand our Marketing team. Total Expert is a SaaS technology start-up located in Eden Prairie, MN focused on providing the very first fully integrated central hub for marketing, sales and compliance to enable collaboration across the financial services industry. We are looking for team members motivated to move fast, innovate and are passionate about delivering a high-quality work.
The Tradeshow and Events Specialist drives the Total Expert presence at industry conferences and tradeshows as well as Total Expert customer events. This pivotal role focuses on maximizing the Total Expert presence to build the brand and generate demand with our target audiences. This is a highly collaborative role, working closely with colleagues in Marketing, Sales, Product, Partners, and the executive team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Research various event marketing opportunities, matching the company’s target personas and messaging to various events worldwide
- Facilitate and coordinate execution of corporate, sales, and client user group events
- Coordinate all logistics and event details, such as exhibit set-up and equipment, necessary for trade shows
- Working closely with colleagues in Sales, Marketing and Product, serve as the project leader for determining the pre-, on-site and post-event strategies for each tradeshow.
- Monitor and communicate key deadlines to ensure sponsorship and speaking opportunities are fully leveraged.
- Coordinate the creation and production of promotional items and gifts
- Develop and implement an ongoing trade show calendar and schedule
- Ensure that corporate brand messaging strategies are implemented and kept current at all events and trade shows
- Build and maintains strong relationships with trade show vendors, conference coordinators, A/V resources, etc. to ensure Total Expert is leveraging the right resources for each event
- Manage annual event budget and maintain current budget reporting for each event
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices for event marketing to keep the company’s processes innovative and fresh
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Advertising or related field
- Minimum 3-5 years of marketing experience, including experience in Trade Show/Event promotions or marketing
- Strong organizational and project management skills with flexibility to adapt to quickly shifting priorities
- Highly collaborative with demonstrated ability to work within and across functional areas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Demonstrated problem solving and time management skills; ability to coordinate and oversee multiple projects at one time
- Experience working with and coordinating with third party vendors, preferably booth design companies, promotions or marketing support firms
- Enjoyment of working in a fast-paced environment requiring an ability to multi-task
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint