Sezzle is a cutting-edge fintech company whose mission is to financially empower young consumers. Only one in three millennials own a credit card, and the vast majority of millennials possess a subprime credit score or no score at all. To address these problems, Sezzle has built a payment platform that increases purchasing power for consumers by offering interest-free installment plans at online stores. This increase in purchasing power for consumers leads to increased sales and basket sizes for the hundreds of eCommerce merchants that currently work with Sezzle.
This position contributes to Sezzle’s success by ensuring an efficient banking structure to support its global operations through overseeing operational and strategic projects. The Analyst will manage all aspects of Treasury Operations activities and will report directly to the Chief Financial Officer.
This includes assisting with the development of cash management banking solutions for all business segments of the company and supporting the cash forecasting process.
- Support cash forecasting process
- Contribute to the global cash management strategy
- Support debt facility reporting requirements and monitor related compliance
- Evaluate new banking products and services
- Ensure accurate maintenance of bank account, balance, bank/Treasury systems and bank cost information
- Control cash disbursements
- Bachelors in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field
- 2+ years work experience in treasury/cash management or banking field preferred
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
Compensation - DOE
512 N 1st Ave, Minneapolis, MN
To change or remove this job posting please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.