User Experience Designer
Total Expert is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) company that provides the first modern, web-based, enterprise-level marketing and sales software solution built specifically for banking and mortgage. Eight of the top 15 mortgage lenders in the country use Total Expert. Total Expert was named a 2018 TECH100 recipient by HousingWire, a 2018 Top Workplace by the Minneapolis-St. Paul Star Tribune and named the fastest-growing software company in Minnesota in 2018 by the Inc. 500.
We are looking for a User Experience Designer to join our growing team. You will play a crucial role between strategy, content, design and technology. You understand how user experience and software design can make or break a product. You love creating east-to-use and intuitive applications.
- Responsible for UX across all software products at Total Expert – the full customer journey, user research, wireframes, flow diagrams, information architecture, and usability testing
- Adept at various design methodologies from white boarding and rapid prototyping to wire framing and visual design, using interaction design tools
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, knowing when and how to defend strategy and design choices
- Drive concepts from ideation to articulation and on to supporting the construction and execution of elegant solutions
- Lead and influence business-wide discussions relative to current user experience projects and the future direction of product design and user experience across our platform.
- Participate at every stage of the product user experience lifecycle, including product & feature ideation and definition, customer research/feedback, rapid prototyping, UI design and testing.
- Collaborate with the design team, product management, and engineers to solve design problems and create flexible, intuitive and scalable UI and UX solutions for the core product platform, as well as special projects.
- Effectively communicate design choices & direction to multiple stakeholders (internal and external) by incorporating and articulating design principles which balance the customers’ needs.
Skills and Requirements:
- 4+ years of work experience leading product UX/UI design for desktop SaaS applications
- Demonstrated ability to rapidly deliver mockups and obtain customer feedback
- Strong portfolio with demonstrated and well-explained examples of designing excellent user centered experience and applications.
- Experience in agile/iterative software cycles, coupled with a deep understanding of user experience methods, best practices, design principles, problem-framing skills.
- Curious, analytical & creative. Always learning, testing, and iterating.
- Expert knowledge of design and prototyping tools, such as Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, UXPin, etc.
To change or remove this job posting please contact email@example.com.