World SportsBook Competition
WHAT YOU'LL DO You'll be working on (www.WorldSportsBookCompetition.com) first scheduled to launch in the UK in 2020, and with your help, in markets around the world soon after. Our customer acquisition costs have come back at a fraction of the industry average, which means we’re on to something big. Our elite team is venture-backed, but we’re missing one key ingredient - another badass UX Designer.
As a UX/UI Designer, you are responsible for setting and implementing design standards, as well as prototyping new ideas and concepts. You'll be working directly with our lead designer to tackle the fun challenging problems of a scaling product.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Visual expression/communication
- Delivering wireframes
- Strong visual design
- Work with Software Engineers, Product Managers, Designers, and Stakeholders
- Understanding of user-centered design
- Thought leadership
- Information design
- Lean startup thinking and product development principles
- Competitive salary and paid time off
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing, venture-backed startup at an early-stage
- Flexible work schedules and ability to work remotely
- Commitment to a healthy workplace
Please send your contact information, message and a link to your portfolio to [email protected] We want to connect with you!
To change or remove this job posting please contact [email protected].