UX/UI Designer Engineering and Product Minneapolis, MN 55402, USA
Gravie knows that the healthcare system leaves a lot to be desired. We are working earnestly to solve some of the problems in healthcare, while also creating delightful experiences for our customers. We’re looking for someone who can take a conceptual idea and transform it into an awesome user interface design and experience. You like thinking up and executing your own ideas and learning new technologies. You have a great eye for web and product design (and probably design in general).
Gravie is a growing startup in downtown Minneapolis full of passionate, collaborative people. We offer flexible time off, competitive pay and benefits, and great work-life balance. We work hard, but also like to have fun. Enjoy complimentary beverages and snacks, a boat cruise, and some karaoke (not required).
- Use your talent to design, implement, and test new features
- Contribute at every stage of the design process to drive change in an industry that needs it
- Deliver assets and collaborate with other designers, product owners, and developers on implementation
- Incorporate qualitative and quantitative research into the design process
- Demonstrate commitment to core Gravie competencies of being authentic, curious, creative and outcome-oriented
- 2+ years of experience working with Sketch & Invision
- A strong understanding of the User-Centric Design framework
- Knowledge of modern front end libraries and frameworks
- Familiarity with agile development processes
- Creativity: You can create custom graphics and icons that feel fresh
- Attention to Details: You make sure designs are clean and thoughtful
- Passion: We care about what we do and expect you to also
Extra credit for:
- An understanding of service design
- Experience with Craft plugins and creating asset libraries
- A portfolio of work that you’d love to share with us
- Knowledge of UX research methodologies
At Gravie, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that values and celebrates unique perspectives. We believe the only way to successfully serve our diverse audience is with a diverse team.
10 S. 5th Street, Suite #650, Minneapolis, MN
To change or remove this job posting please contact [email protected].