Vice President of Digital Marketing
We have an exciting opportunity for a B2B Vice President of Digital Marketing to join our team. We are looking for a candidate with 6+ years of B2B digital marketing and growth experience, a love for inbound marketing, and a scientist’s passion curiosity in digital to for using data-driven marketing to constantly reiterate towards meet Modus’ acquisition and growth targets.
Our Vice President of Digital Marketing’s first focus will be creating/leveraging, and organizing our digital assets, a long-term digital market campaign, inbound demand generation, and mastering an analytical and mar-tech stack. The goal is to drive purchase intent and our brand recognition from the very beginning with process, analysis, and improvement.
Expectations and Responsibilities:
- Content, content, content: creating funnel for assets, specifying demand, and creative execution
- Measurable top-line growth and optimization via website and marketing channels
- Inbound Marketing Fanaticism: cost-effective qualification and conversion, SEO/SEM strategy
- Email Marketing & CRM
- Managing website updates, maintenance, and development Website Maintenance & Development (non-coding)
- Quarterly refresh with introduction of new projects, kill-off of underperforming initiatives
- Use data to determine the success of marketing initiatives and refine/replace as needed
- Social Media Development
- Training materials / workshops for client/public facing employees
- Must have an undergraduate degree (preferably in marketing)
- Must have Marketing Automation experience
- Must have a minimum of 6+ years of experience in marketing
- Must have management experience/ hired and trained people before
- Must be familiar with Wordpress
- Is Modus the right company for you?
You’ll be at a rapidly growing company with an unrelenting focus on making the best product possible for our customers. Our team enjoys making a difference and takes pride in their careers. We have a “Best Places to Work” culture - and the awards to match. You’ll challenge your skills while working with talented and collaborative coworkers who will both push and support you while using the latest technologies. Your contributions will be a valued part of our collective success. The best ideas win.
We offer generous benefits, flexible hours, snacks, gourmet coffee provided by the amazing Kindly Coffee and an impressive selection of fine teas. Plus we have an awesome office space with lots of natural light and beautiful views at the Prospect Park stop on the Green Line (University Ave., Minneapolis).
Diversity & Inclusion - We welcome you.
We welcome people of any race, skin color, age, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, identity, disability status, and self-identification.
We believe it’s possible for people of all viewpoints and persuasions to come together and learn from each other. We believe in the broad spectrum of individual and collective experience and in the inherent dignity of all people. We believe that amazing things happen when people from different worlds and worldviews approach each other to create a conversation.
Come, join us as we build something amazing, together.
2829 University Ave SE #800, Minneapolis, MN
To change or remove this job posting please contact email@example.com.