Total Expert is seeking a passionate, collaborative, and outgoing videographer to join its fast-paced group. We are a tech start-up that is focused on providing the very first fully integrated central hub for marketing, sales and collaboration across the real estate and mortgage industries. We need someone who is motivated to move fast, be innovative and deliver quality.
The videographer will be responsible for all pre-to post production aspects of the video creation including filming, audio recording, lighting and editing.
Essential Job Duties:
- Create meaningful and creative content that tells Total Expert’s story. Develop video content for customer stories, and all internal company videos.
- Collaborate with creative staff through all phases of production
- Setup and operate various production equipment including cameras, audio, and lighting for on-location and studio productions.
- Maintain video production equipment
- Responsible for digital communications strategies and tactics for Total Expert’s products and services
- Up to 30% travel
Skills and Requirements
- Strong knowledge of all aspects of video production
- Shooting, editing, and uploading videos
- Experience with video editing software
- Excellent communication skills
- Enjoys working on a small team
- 3+ years of experience creating and publishing videos online
- 3+ years of experience Video Editing
Experience and Education