Full Stack Software Engineer
About Us: Total Expert is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) company that provides the first modern, web-based, enterprise-level Marketing Operating System built specifically for banking and mortgage. Eight of the top 15 mortgage lenders in the country use Total Expert. Total Expert was named a 2018 TECH100 recipient by HousingWire, a 2018 Top Workplace by the Minneapolis-St. Paul Star Tribune and named the fastest-growing software company in Minnesota in 2018 by the Inc. 500.
We are looking for a Fullstack Software Engineer to join our growing Engineering Team! In this position you’ll work as a member of one of our agile software delivery teams to deliver projects, enhancements, and provide break/fix maintenance support for our users of our SaaS platform. In this role you’ll work directly with other team members in Software, QA, Data, DevOps, and Product teams to expand the capabilities of the Total Expert platform as well as expand your coding skills across both front-end and back-end technologies.
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborate with other Software Engineers, QAs, and Product Team members solving challenging and unique problems within the Marketing Technology domain on a SaaS technology footprint.
- With direction from your team’s Lead, design and develop new features for large-scale web applications using agile software delivery processes.
- Participate in agile ceremonies including daily standups, sprint reviews, retrospectives, and iteration planning.
- Author unit tests for software you work on and review pull requests for other team members.
- Participate in team-based knowledge sharing opportunities and contribute to the overall growth of the collective knowledge of Total Expert’s Engineering team.
- Enthusiasm to work within a startup where every day can be a new adventure
- 2+ years of professional software engineering experience in a team-based environment
- Web based development experience with PHP, OR a proficiency in any web programming language and have a desire to branch out into PHP
- Coding experience with at least one JS UI frameworks such as Vue, React, or Angular
- SQL coding experience with MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, or SQL Server
- Understanding of automated unit testing approaches and a desire to expand usage of them
- Team based development experience team-based tooling such as Jira, Git, etc
A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or related field, or relevant experience.
St Louis Park
1600 Utica Ave S, Minneapolis, MN
To change or remove this job posting please contact [email protected].