Total Expert is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) company that provides the first modern, web-based, enterprise-level marketing and sales software solution built specifically for banking and mortgage.
Eight of the top 15 mortgage lenders in the country use Total Expert. Total Expert was named a 2018 TECH100 recipient by HousingWire, a 2018 Top Workplace by the Minneapolis-St. Paul Star Tribune and named the fastest-growing software company in Minnesota in 2018 by the Inc. 500.
We are seeking a talented Web designer, to join our marketing team to create visually stunning graphics, web, and videos that delight, engage and inform our prospects, leads, and customers. This position will be reporting to the Creative Director.
- Conceptualize, design, present and execute forward-thinking creative digital design and web experiences, including websites, microsites, landing pages, newsletters, and more.
- Collaborate with marketing and product teams to develop a full range of campaign ideas and assets for campaigns, product launches, and events.
- Create conceptual wireframes and design from existing wireframes.
- Deliver beautiful finalized, full fidelity design comps for implementation.
- Update and manage website content using CMS (Hubspot).
- Support front-end developer to maintain HTML and CSS for all web pages.
- Collaborate with dev ops to serving as website admin
- Understand and demonstrate principles of web and graphic design for layout, production, typography, and photography.
- 4+ years of proven experience working with established brands, building or extending web design systems, collaborating with all team levels.
- Proficiency in user experience design principles, and techniques.
- Power user of web design and prototyping tools: Adobe Creative Cloud, particularly Photoshop, Adobe XD, and Illustrator.
- Understanding of branding principles and how they apply.
- Proficiency in tracking your work in project management tool – Wrike.
- A degree in Graphic Design or equivalent field is required, or equivalent experience.
- Ability to seek out and evangelize the latest creative UX design trends, individuals, work, techniques, and technologies, and embrace change.
- Passion for user-centered design and creating excellent user experiences rather than screens or pages.
- Self-motivating, independent, and committed to getting things done.
- You have a love for technology; an ability and passion for understanding hi-tech products from the inside out.
- Bonus points for hands-on skills in illustration, infographics, 3D, motion graphics, video, storyboarding, and in-house experience.
To change or remove this job posting please contact email@example.com.