About SureSwift Capital: SureSwift Capital is a fast-growing investment firm with a diversified digital portfolio.We're entrepreneurial and hard-working, and it shows. Over the past 4 years, we've acquired and grown over 30 companies, including SaaS, subscription box, and content businesses.
Our most recent acquisition was Tech.MN, a for-profit media company that serves Minnesota's technology industry with resources that inform and bring the community together. We are looking for news and feature writers to join our freelance team.
- Strong writer with proven ability to turn around stories in a fast-paced environment
- Strong researching, interviewing, and reporting skills
- Detail and deadline-oriented professional who is passionate about their expertise and eager to share their knowledge with our audience(s)
- Has the availability to deliver at least 2 - 4 articles per month
- Preferably understands the APA and Oxford style guide
- Has a solid understanding of SEO and how that fits into writing style
- WordPress familiarity, with comfort in posting and optimizing on that platform
- Excellent communication skills required. Must be responsive to emails, Slack messages, etc.
- Interest and involvement in the Minnesota Tech community
- Editing: Do you have an eye for details and a dictator-like grip on grammar? Did you spot any errors in this job posting that Grammarly didn’t even catch? If so, apply now.
NICE TO HAVE
- Educational background or experience in journalism, communications, technology or another related field
HOW TO APPLY
Writers: Please send your resume to [email protected], with the subject line “Application for Tech.MN Writer”, and include a short paragraph about who you are and why this opportunity excites you. Also, please include a link to some samples of your published work and your compensation expectations.
2913 Harriet Ave S. Suite 101, Minneapolis, MN
To change or remove this job posting please contact [email protected].