Cashé Software, Minnesota’s leading provider of agency management software for home and community-based services agencies, is looking for a responsible and motivated Digital Marketing Specialist who will grow with us to curate connection and engagement with agencies that provide these important services.
Our customers provide services to people with disabilities to assist them in leading a meaningful life both in their homes and while integrating into the community. This requires a common space for them to come together with those who empower them to lead better lives – a Pavillion for the HCBS world.
For more than 15 years, Cashé Software has made a difference in the lives of people in need by providing technology and services to simplify and streamline the administrative side of care. Our Pavillio software helps them run their agencies more efficiently so they are able to focus time and effort resources on helping more people. You are not just promoting a software platform; you are making a positive impact on people’s lives and educating potential clients utilizing a variety of digital resources. Come join our team and enter the white–hot world of SaaS software marketing, helping those in need have a better life and growing your career.
- Establish the vision & strategy for growing our national footprint one state at a time
- Learn the HCBS Medicaid space to effectively target the market to potential customers
- Create and monitor the success of online content on a variety of channels
- Organize media placement
- Schedule social media activity
- Create and manage online campaigns on various channels per platform goals/strategy
- Track statistics from various advertising venues
- Manage and create creative content from traditional (printed) materials, to digital & social ads, white papers, blogs, event swag, emails, and presentations
- Monitor web traffic metrics & outcomes per defined success metrics
- Develop and execute email marketing plans
- Create social media posts, blogs, white papers, email newsletters and custom landing pages
- Track and report on campaign effectiveness and KPI impact, identifying new opportunities to improve
- Create and execute content marketing plan to reach target audience with input and assistance from members of the team
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications or equivalent professional experience
- 2+ years’ experience in digital marketing
- Innovative thinker, creative problem solver, strategic planning & execution
- Demonstrable copywriting, graphic design and marketing skills (email, social, website, ads)
- Proven understanding of SEO
- Good working knowledge Marketing Automation Tools such as Google Analytics and SharpSpring or Hubspot
- Experience with Google, Facebook and digital Ads
- Expertise with Press releases and blogs
- Working knowledge of Adobe CC (InDesign or Illustrator), Publisher, PowerPoint
- Ability to Creative Direct and manage freelance assistance/contractors for various projects
- Familiarity with web design in formats like Elementor or WordPress
- Familiarity with paid content placement on key platforms, plus metrics
- Knowledge of healthcare and home care concepts a huge plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Proven project management skills
- The ability to work effectively in a team and independently to meet deadlines
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Swag purchasing & event organization is a plus
Cashé Software is located in Oakdale, MN and offers a competitive compensation package which includes salary, commission, and benefits. Benefits include Medical, Dental, HSA, Vision, 401K, PTO, Holiday Pay, On-Site Fitness Center, and Company Paid Short/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance. Light travel is expected for events.
If you are someone who has the desire to grow your career in the cutting-edge SaaS industry and positively impact people’s lives with an in-demand product at the forefront of the industry, please send your resume to [email protected].