We’re Hiring - Enterprise Engagement Representative
Kipsu is rooted in a simple, yet profound goal: Elevate service professionals to the center of the customer experience, transforming transactional interactions into fully-developed relationships. As one of the Twin Cities’ leading tech companies, Kipsu has cultivated a reputation for strong company culture, providing exemplary service to its customer partners, and investing in the growth of their team members. This role is crucial to the significant, sustainable growth and continued global expansion forecasted for Kipsu’s near future. This future colleague will bring a driven and positive attitude to solving problems, have completed a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalency, work side-by-side with our customer partners, and be comfortable analyzing and presenting data.
- Forge and foster relationships with our customers in new and mature partner-industries in order to solidify scaling opportunities by better meeting their needs.
- Drive adoption, traffic, and ultimately retention of Kipsu as we grow our footprint and expertise with specific strategic accounts that will greatly impact the future of our organization.
- Steward Kipsu’s mission of elevating service delivery through rich data analysis and deliberate customer interactions.
- Identify needs and step into them with a critical eye and a passion to learn.
- Shape our processes on customer care through execution and iteration - lighting the path for others to follow.
WHAT MAKES KIPSU DIFFERENT
- We’re a solid, stable company, and we enthusiastically embrace our founding startup spirit– everyone pitching in and working to the same goals.
- Our culture– We have a team of highly motivated colleagues who are all in it together. We all succeed as one, and we all learn from our mistakes holding our interdependence in high regard.
- Our unique philosophy– we bootstrapped this company ourselves and are in it for the long-term. There is a distinct sense of purpose and ownership at Kipsu as we do things on our own terms.
- Remarkable growth– with nearly a decade of advancement, we continue to accelerate. It’s an exciting time to be here.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Connecting with customers directly to understand business goals, challenges, and key performance indicators.
- Leading training sessions and developing training materials.
- Pulling and analyzing troves of data to demonstrate value to our customers.
- Developing weekly / monthly / quarterly / yearly reporting for our Enterprise customers depending on their preferences.
- Keeping the broader team informed about unique use cases.
- Striking the phrase “that’s not my job” from memory, you’ll solve interesting problems in a role that sifts through ambiguity. As a true self-starter, you’ll be empowered to work independently without constant guidance.
- Synthesizing direct feedback from the frontlines, we’ll need you to advocate for our partners internally.
- Viewing every interaction with our customers as an opportunity for education and consultation, you’ll provide such great service with your written and spoken communication skills that our clients will recommend us to others in their industry.
- Expect plenty of opportunities for leadership from day one and onward as we scale and you advance your career at Kipsu. We see all of our current team members as tomorrow’s leaders stepping not only into roles imagined but spaces yet unseen.
- Operating through multiple software platforms such as: Google Apps, Salesforce, RingCentral, GoToWebinar, Gmelius, SQL, and anything else that will help us build great relationships.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT HERE
- Unity– Everyone here is committed to the same mission. Our core values are not platitudes but our pact. We believe in the best in each other while always reaching to be better.
- Transparency– Our leadership gets into the details. We all gather for weekly space to discover how each team is doing so that we have a full understanding of the business and think like a CEO.
- Trust– Our team members are given the trust and license to excel at their jobs, and are supported along the way to continuously grow.
- Mentorship - We all have more to learn and something to teach. The lessons are beyond technical. We celebrate our busy hive of shared growth.
- Respect– Our success and future as an industry leader depend on actionable commitment to cultivating a diverse and equitable team. Everyone here has a voice that is heard and respected. We seek open and honest conversation on our journey to be active stewards of our shared communities.
- Purpose– Everyone here is closely connected to the result of their work. Every day our team gets to see the impact of what they do enhancing the value of our customers’ work in their own professions. Our goals are explicitly tethered to our mission of building relationships.
One last thing – At Kipsu, we believe that our values, success, and future as a leader in our industry require a vibrant and diverse workforce. This is one of the many challenges we seek to solve, and we are intentional and active in recruiting talent of all identities and building an environment that is inclusive of all backgrounds. We need your contribution to our team. Please, consider rolling up your sleeves and joining us on our journey and let us know if we can make any accommodations to better empower your candidate journey.