SureSwift Capital is a fast-growing investment firm with a diversified digital portfolio. We're entrepreneurial, hard-working, and it shows. Over the past 5 years, we've acquired and grown over 30 companies, including SaaS, subscription box, and content businesses. We are a completely remote workplace with 80 people working across 14 timezones. That means we have no office, no set working hours, and no location requirements. Learn more about our Remote First Culture. If you're interested in helping successful small companies become remarkable big companies, we should talk.
Are you the type of person who jumps in with both feet when it comes to organizing others? Do you thrive on managing multiple demands in a fast-paced environment? Are you cool, kind and easy to work with? If yes, then read on!
SureSwift Capital is looking for an Executive Administrator located in the Minneapolis, MN area to join our growing team. We’re a team united by our shared values of:
- Be Agile: Embrace change as an opportunity to learn and grow
- Get Things Done: Make decisions, prioritize and do the work without needing to be told each step in the process
- Be Independent: Have the self-discipline and drive to manage your time and get things done
- Be Accountable: Treat our business as if it were your business
- Be a Great Communicator: Communicate clearly so we can work efficiently
- Be Cool. Be Kind. Be Easy to Work With: Let appropriate emotion and feeling guide how we work together to accomplish our goals
You’re great at:
- Organizing all things in life
- Moving fast with minimal/no errors
- Technology and determined to learn new things quickly
- Being extremely adaptable and cost-effective
- You’re highly adaptable and driven
- You have a never say never attitude
- You’re able to catch even the smallest grammar mistakes
What you'll do
The daily responsibilities in this role include, but are not limited to:
- Providing strategic administrative and project management support for the executive.
- Processing and managing emails and calendars.
- Scheduling internal and external meetings.
- Drafting and managing correspondence and communications on behalf of the executive, as appropriate.
- Setting up eSignature documents and ensure proper completion.
- Booking travel and accommodations and meticulously filing expenses. Extra bonus, you find the best deals.
- Planning and executing various team events.
What you’ll need
- 4+ years of recent, full-time administrative support, reporting to one or more executives
- Experience working with executives in a rapidly growing environment preferably in technology.
- Highly proficient in Google G-Suite Apps
- A can-do attitude and natural ability to adapt in a dynamic environment.
Compensation varies with experience and qualifications. This job is remote / work from home starting at 20 hours a week. Some in-person meetings may be required.
Background checks will be conducted on final candidates.