We are looking for an energetic, driven, and creative Graphic Designer to support our product marketing team in delivering world-class digital content and resources to our customers. This role will assist with the update and design of multiple asset types including newsletters, social media graphics, e-books, emails, landing pages, flyers, sales decks, and more. The work you do will empower tens of thousands of financial services leaders to help their customers make critical financial decisions that shape their lives.
Work you’ll be doing:
- Assist in the implementation of our digital marketing strategy for customer content in the Total Expert platform.
- Work closely with other teams, including product development, marketing, and sales to produce high-quality customer-centric marketing assets.
- Demonstrate a high degree of creativity through the understanding of design principles including typography, color, images, and composition for effective design solutions and strategy.
- Handle multiple timelines, various design projects, and tight deadlines while maintaining quality standards.
- Design for digital and print applications such as email, greeting cards, landing pages, social media graphics, playbooks, sales catalogues, flyers, and banner ads.
- Manage the look and feel, concept, visual development, and final execution of all design.
- Maintain familiarity with the customer demographics and TE target industries to develop an appropriate look and feel for all digital content
- Execute various aspects of production including image editing, special effects, file manipulation, and layout.
- Lead brainstorming sessions and consistently bring creative leadership and innovative solutions to internal stakeholders.
- 3+ years of professional B2B or B2C design experience
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design is required
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, and Premiere
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, and up to date with other industry leading software and technologies
- Understanding of current web trends, CMS editing experience, and familiarity with User Experience design
- Possess working knowledge of HTML, image manipulation, and CSS coding
- PHP, JQuery, DHTML, and other languages are a plus
- Ability to be a positive contributor within dynamic team environments
We believe that living a balanced life leads to more creativity and productivity. Total Expert offers the following benefits to support employees in their pursuit of Total Wellness.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Health Advocate Program
- Flexible Time Off Program
- Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts & Disability Protection
- Life & Voluntary Life Coverage
- Paid Parental Leave
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan & Matching Program
- Employee Referral Bonus
Total Expert is the leading fintech software company that delivers purpose-built CRM and customer engagement for modern financial institutions. The Total Experience Platform unifies data, marketing, sales, and compliance solutions to provide a cohesive experience across the customer lifecycle.
At Total Expert, we strive for excellence, innovation, and customer success in everything we do. We are determined to reimagine the way people and technology work together so that we can allow our customers to build more meaningful, human connections with their customers.
Total Expert's Awards & Accolades:
- Named to the Inc. 500 list for the third year in a row (#288 in 2020), 3rd fastest-growing Minneapolis-based company, and in the Top 40 fastest-growing software companies in the nation on the 2020 Inc. 500 list.
- America's Best Startup Employers 2021 list by Forbes
- Deloitte Tech Fast 500
- Top Workplace by the Minneapolis-St. Paul Star Tribune (2018, 2019, 2020)
- HousingWire Tech100 (2020)
- Tech 20 - Twin Cities Business (2020)
Our most successful people have a “teamwork makes the dream work” mindset, operate with a strong sense of urgency, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are solutions-oriented. Come join us!