About Nice Healthcare
Nice Healthcare is a technology-enabled full-service primary care clinic without a physical location that treats our patients in the comfort of their homes with in-person visits or online video calls.
We foster an open and supportive company culture that values the input and ideas of all team members no matter their role. We are an innovative company in that we are revolutionizing the way patients receive primary care services and we don’t settle for the status quo - we are always implementing new processes and technology to make our work more efficient and productive.
We are committed to building a workforce that is diverse and inclusive. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
What you’ll do at Nice:
- Form a strong partnership with the key product and design roles on our external team, paving the way to create top tier user-centric experiences
- Collaborate with engineers to solve problems together
- Deeply invest in time with your users, seeking to understand their roles and needs
- Develop a strong understanding of Nice’s business model and the landscape around us
- Leverage your understanding of Nice and your users to ruthlessly prioritize
- Relentlessly communicate with peers and leaders throughout Nice about your product(s) and strategies
- Monitor and respond to incoming feature requests and bug reports
- Create focus for your product team through collaborative goal-setting, and by shielding them from distractions and spin
- Collaborate with your product designer to discover upcoming features and improvements
- Work closely with other product managers and product leadership to ensure alignment to Nice’s vision and strategy
- Define work for your team by writing design-agnostic requirements or acceptance criteria
- Define and analyze important metrics for your product(s), create measurement plans for all changes and features
- Manage ambiguity and complexity with ease, guide others through uncertainty with facilitation and communication
- Partner with Operations to define implementation and learning plans for new products and features
- Partner with Tech Support to understand major themes and resolve issues
- Strive to learn and get better, both personally and as a team, not to be perfect from the outset
- Actively participate in peer-mentorship, and spend time strengthening the Product Management practice at Nice by mentoring more junior team members
How we work at Nice:
- We believe in right-sized teams built around specific user groups and their goals.
- Teams set measurable goals each quarter to guide their work
- All product team members should be invested in their user and their goals - teams succeed together
- We’re a startup in a high-growth phase - we’re always trying to balance flexibility and responsiveness with focus
- Your role and the hats you wear can change over time, and we expect you to be an active participant in that.
- You’ll receive access to tools like G Suite, Productboard, Figma and Miro, and you will contribute to the selection of additional tools as needed
- We believe in cultivating careers through the investment of time and materials in the discovery of your career path