We are looking for a Learning and Development (L&D) Manager to design, manage, and execute training initiatives to accelerate the performance and effectiveness of our employees. This role reports directly into our Chief People Officer and works with our entire employee population.
The ideal candidate is someone who is not only looking for a long-term career fit but is looking for a challenge, somewhere they have the opportunity to grow, both professionally and personally, and with a company that focuses on building business owners and leaders, not just managers. This is a hands-on position with an opportunity to have a major impact company-wide. If that sounds like a fit for you and if you are someone who is motivated to move fast, be innovative and deliver quality, and looking to positively and directly impact an already awesome company culture, we would like to hear from you! The work you do will empower tens of thousands of financial services leaders to help their customers make critical financial decisions that shape their lives.
Exciting work you’ll do:
- Partner with the CPO on the design, implementation, scalability, and oversight of Total Expert’s L&D program to create a culture of learning and continuous improvement of our team members.
- Ensure all content and experiences align to our principles and values.
- Evaluate team specific and organizational development needs and build learning programs to support our initiatives
- Partner with our People Operations team to understand learning & development needs and help create solutions through programming
- Implement learning programs using multiple forms (classroom, e-learning, employee created learning, training programs, cross-functional job shadowing, etc.) that enable our employees and team to be more effective in their roles
- Create and continuously improve effective and creative learning programs
- Develop, track and report metrics including evaluations to measure learning success, overall impact, and organizational buy-in.
What we look for:
- 4-6 years’ experience in a Learning & Development role at a rapidly scaling company
- Current knowledge of high-impact learning and development practices including understanding of leadership development trends
- Strong communication, facilitation, presentation skills
- A team player with the ability to work collaboratively across all levels of the organization
- Pragmatic: you take an iterative approach to creating new programs
- High level of business acumen
- Proactive and curious by nature. You are creative and enjoy taking unique approaches to solve problems
- Ability to navigate confidential information with professional maturity
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Development, Industrial Organizational Psychology, Organizational Development, Organizational Change Management, Psychology, or related field.
- Coaching certification and/or assessment certifications preferred
- Passionate about building great products, innovation and solving complex customer problems.
- Solid track record of building relationships and collaborating at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work independently paired with a desire to learn and grow.
- Will thrive in high growth culture: Has a forward-thinking mindset, resilient, adaptable, and curious.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working in a B2B and/or SaaS environment.