Applicable Locations – Candidates must be local to one of these markets.
St. Louis, MO
Daugherty Business Solutions brings a fresh approach to consulting by rolling up our sleeves and working with our clients—collaborating to solve some of their most pressing business challenges. We deliver results. This is why many of the most well-known companies in the world trust us with their mission-critical projects and why working at Daugherty is for the smart, the talented, and the curious.
Do you want to engage in exciting client work and be part of a rapidly growing team? As Team Daugherty is growing we are looking for dynamic iOS and Android Developers. Everyone is working on the same projects; creating and testing as fast and efficiently as humanly possible. Don’t get lost in the crowd. Team Daugherty offers developers the opportunity to work on something different. From one project to the next, engineers at Daugherty are constantly creating, testing and implementing solutions for our clients, and no two client projects are the same. With every project comes the unique opportunity to showcase your skills.
We are looking for experienced software developers with iOS and Android experience. Since you could be part of numerous project, we value a broad range of languages and people who can adapt to new client environments and learn new technologies quickly.
- Designing, developing, and testing application code.
- Solving problems using modern languages and frameworks.
- Working with business analysts to understand and implement complex business functionality.
- Creating well-designed, well-implemented data layers.
- Being a member of an Agile team (standups, estimation, iterative development CI, demos, retrospectives).
- Collaborating with DevOps, Release Engineering, and Operation sot automate deployments.
- Analyzing application specifications and technology approaches to ensure business requirements are met and scalable for future product releases.
- Managing a team of developers and analysts throughout the entire product lifecycle.
Experience working in mobile application development and software design for iOS and Android
- Strong experience in Swift/Objective-C, or Java/Kotlin and associated mobile technologies
- Experience with React Native and/or Cordova
Here are a few things that we look for in an architect:
- Experience building Native and Hybrid applications for both iOS and Android platforms (an absolute must)
- Expertise in architectural patterns and design, and implementing RESTful APIs as microservices systems
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in OOAD, design patterns, data structures, and algorithms
- Fluency in a high-level Object-oriented programming language (preferably Java) and strong knowledge of Swift, iOS SDK, Java/Kotlin and Android SDK.
- Strong understanding of professional software engineering best practices for the full SDLC including coding standards, code reviews, source control, build processes, testing, and operations
- Strong understanding of relational and NoSQL databases (MySql, Postgres, Mongo, Redis, etc), SQL, and database/schema design
- Experience with TDD/BDD/DDD using JUnit, Cucumber etc.
- Knowledge of mobile testing frameworks including Espresso and XCTest.
- Experience delivering mobile applications to Enterprise and Public App stores.
- Experience with Mobile Device Management(MDM).
About Daugherty Business Solutions
Life at Daugherty isn’t like your typical consulting job. Every team member plays an integral role in our company’s success, and we treat you that way, starting with our culture.
In our Dev Center, specifically, we like to say that we have the culture of a startup with the security of a 35+ year old company. By that, it's a casual, relaxed agile shop focused on helping you create your best work. (And - A casual dress code is just one part of that success.) The other side... Our consultants work in the cities they live, and you don’t have to worry about your job ending when a contract is up.
What We Commit to YOU
- We provide a multitude of training opportunities, from Hackathons, Lunch and Learns, free access to Pluralsight and Safari Library.
- You will get to work with some of the most innovative teams in the IT marketplace and solve real strategic problems.
- We will invest in things that are important to you both professionally and personally.
- We will provide you with a team environment like no other – and we prove that, as we consistently rank as a Top Workplace in many of our locations as voted by our own employees.
- We will build a relationship with you to accelerate your Career.
- We provide some of the best benefits around.
We offer members of Team Daugherty
- Excellent health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Revenue sharing and a 401(k) retirement savings.
- Life, disability, and long-term care insurance.
- Little to no travel.
- Robust career development and extensive training.
The recruiting process at Daugherty is a little different for every candidate. We want you to feel excited to join our team. We want you to be eager to take on a new challenge. We are always 100% honest about want to expect, because we don’t want Daugherty to be just another job. We want Daugherty to be your dream job.
Interested? Then apply to Team Daugherty today and learn why working here satisfies the smart, the talented, and the curious.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working remotely. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Daugherty Business Solutions is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please inform any recruiter you are working with (or send an email to [email protected]) and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The recruiting team will respond to your email promptly.