Technology can change the world and you will have the chance to see your change directly affecting people’s lives. The role of the Product Manager is to develop and work with our RUMI team to create an engaging digital experience for users that make the experience of looking for their Rumi Connection an enjoyable experience. This role will invent creative solutions that are both user-centric and business-centric and help them deliver it. Supporting the mission of changing the disability care industry is at the core of this role.
Salary: dependent on skills, talents, and experience
Benefits: PTO, medical/dental/vision, benefits, FREE childcare (opening soon), and more!
Job Duties and Responsibilities: (Essential Functions)
- Business goals set up and definition
- Define product goals
- Define opportunities set and actionable plans against it
- Solution Planning and execution:
- Manage and Prioritize backlog
- Direct the Product design and development teams
- Drive consensus in achieving solutions, remove roadblocks
- Evaluate product progress against the goals and adjust as needed
- Set up measurement framework
- Measure and adjust along the way
- Communicate Product strategy, roadmap and work progress to appropriate stakeholders
- During Project execution, working alongside applicable domains to balance competing forces, negotiate optimal outcomes and prioritize appropriately to deliver desired client outcomes
- Role will be accountable for scope, quality, timelines and delivery financials
- Individuals in this role will also drive forward RUMI’s offering on Digital Product development by creating a set of trainings/artifacts/solutions for teams and clients to use
Required Skills and Experience (Minimum requirements in terms of educational background, work experience, licenses/certifications or other knowledge skills and abilities).
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Previous experience as a Project, Product or Program Manager
- Familiar with a variety of modern product development methodologies, including Agile, Design
- Thinking, and Lean Startup
- Exhibit a strong Product Owner mindset for clients
- Can identify new ways of thinking to improve the products and experiences.
- Persuasive and clear communication skills.
- Ability to pass a background check with the Department of Health and Human Services
- Valid driver’s license
Additional Skills and Experience (Preferred or helpful)
- Experience in a high growth startup environment is a huge plus
- Knowledge and experience with dual market environments
- Accessibility experience
- Data privacy experience
Submit resume and cover letter to [email protected].