Total Expert is a high-growth, venture-backed SaaS company who is the Experience Platform for the financial services industries. Hundreds of banks, credit unions, and lenders throughout the U.S. use our Experience Platform to create customers for life. We enable our customers to build more human connections by creating relevant, engaging, and meaningful customer experiences.
We’re looking for a results-driven Product Marketing Manager to drive our corporate product narrative forward by developing a storytelling framework as we bring innovative products to market to serve our customers in financial services. This role binds our product strategy to the tactics we need to drive success in sales and marketing to achieve results in our mortgage market. You will be the market and product evangelist, focused on delivering market intelligence, competitive intel, and being our expert on our target market and buyers.
Exciting work you’ll do:
- Serve as an expert on our key target market and buyer personas; understanding who they are, how they buy, and key buying criteria.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with our target buyer personas; using insight to drive changes in our sales and marketing processes based on what you learn.
- Develop comprehensive go-to-market plans in conjunction with our marketing team to drive demand and retain existing customers.
- Enable field and customer-facing teams with training and sales tools, providing insight on latest product features, key differentiators, and competitive intelligence.
- Research and understand market, product, and competitive dynamics and socialize findings across the organization.
- Build strong relationships with product, sales, marketing, and other functional teams.
- Develop, lead, and conduct internal and external executive-level presentations to large groups.
- Educational background in business, marketing, public relations, or related practice.
- 3-5 of product marketing experience with experience in B2B SaaS.
- Strategic mindset with the ability to execute tactically.
- Ability to translate technical information into consumable information for key stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to educate stakeholders on complex topics.
- Strong presentation skills with a passion for sharing information in front of large groups.
- Solid track record of building relationships and collaborating at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work independently paired with a desire to learn and grow.
- Will thrive in a high-growth culture: Self-motivated, forward-thinking mindset, resilient, adaptable, and curious.
- Experience in mortgage industry or financial services preferred.
We believe that living a balanced life leads to more creativity and productivity. Total Expert offers the following benefits to support employees in their pursuit of Total Wellness.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Health Advocate Program
- Flexible Time Off Program
- Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts & Disability Protection
- Life & Voluntary Life Coverage
- Paid Parental Leave
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan & Matching Program
- Employee Referral Bonus
Total Expert is the leading fintech software company that delivers purpose-built CRM and customer engagement for modern financial institutions. The Total Experience Platform unifies data, marketing, sales, and compliance solutions to provide a cohesive experience across the customer lifecycle.
At Total Expert, we strive for excellence, innovation, and customer success in everything we do. We are determined to reimagine the way people and technology work together so that we can allow our customers to build more meaningful, human connections with their customers.
Total Expert's Awards & Accolades:
- Named to the Inc. 500 list for the third year in a row (#288 in 2020), 3rd fastest-growing Minneapolis-based company, and in the Top 40 fastest-growing software companies in the nation on the 2020 Inc. 500 list.
- America's Best Startup Employers 2021 list by Forbes
- Deloitte Tech Fast 500
- Top Workplace by the Minneapolis-St. Paul Star Tribune (2018, 2019, 2020)
- HousingWire Tech100 (2020)
- Tech 20 - Twin Cities Business (2020)
Our most successful people have a “teamwork makes the dream work” mindset, operate with a strong sense of urgency, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are solutions-oriented. Come join us!