Applicable Locations – Candidates must be local to one of these markets.
- Atlanta, GA
- Chicago, IL
- Columbus, OH
- Dallas, TX
- Minneapolis, MN
- New York/New Jersey Area
- St. Louis, MO
We are looking for Project and Program Managers to add to all of our regional teams. These positions will focus on helping companies across various industries to enable technology solutions and change management programs to help deliver on our client’s mission critical objectives.
Many of our client engagements allow for remote work, but expectations should be that consultants may be required to be on-site for at least some key client meetings if not daily efforts. Daugherty supports remote work when feasible.
- Lead technology development and implementation projects; primarily software development, but some projects include package solution implementation, or infrastructure implementation.
- Develop and implement product delivery strategy and reduce costs
- Deliver product development strategies (organization, global footprint, cost management, processes and metrics), typically in an Agile environment
- Utilize best practice methodologies (Agile and/or waterfall or hybrid delivery models)
Enable technology solutions and change management programs to help deliver on our client’s mission critical objectives.
- Leadership skills to organize, motivate, and lead multiple medium to large size project or product teams across organizational boundaries
- Recognized as an Agile practitioner leader who is as comfortable serving as a Scrum Master, or promotes and influences agile practices in portfolio, project, product and department processes.
- Advanced consultative skills to help senior leadership identify, define, and execute large-scale, inter-departmental initiatives successfully, both organizationally (i.e. creating unity) and externally (i.e. delivering excellent results)
- Define program governance and advanced understanding of value driver and integration planning.
- Strategic planning skills to plan at a strategic (one to three year) and operational (annual) and current (quarterly) view.
- Advanced planning skills to mobilize teams, confirm scope, plan resources, establish release schedules and plans, and manage a financial budget for medium to large sized projects or product delivery teams.
- Advanced analytical skills to assess processes, systems, scope, requirements, and teams and organize thoughts and ideas utilizing analytic techniques.
- Expertise to identify improvement opportunities and ability to convey the need for change.
- Advanced presentation and communications skills to create impactful presentations, facilitate project leadership and team meetings, effectively document and communicate risks and issues, and provide actionable project and product status updates. Effectively communicates with the Executive Sponsors, Project Sponsors, Business Leaders, Product Owners, IT Service Owners, Stakeholders, Vendors and team members.
- Competent understanding of DevOps, CI/CD concepts.
- Versatile ability to apply Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methods, steps, roles and responsibilities to ensure Agile practices are utilized while ensuring advances in security, continuous build, quality, and measurements are achieved. End to end and UAT test planning.
- Ability to create trusted relationships with key executive stakeholders, department leads and team members. Viewed as a trusted stakeholder advocate.
- Contributes to solution and delivery scope, requirements, and feature discussions.
- Competent understanding of solution technologies associated with assigned Projects or Products to effectively structure schedules based on technology dependencies and risk mitigations.
- Advanced skills with department tools and technologies including MS Office Tools, Agile planning and tracking tools like Jira and Jira Portfolio, Confluence, MS Project.
- Project experience in delivering technology solutions in a team-based environment
- Required: Agile team leadership experience
- Preferred: College degree or equivalent in technology-related field (computer science, engineering, information technology, etc.)
About Daugherty Business Solutions
Daugherty Business Solutions brings a fresh approach to consulting by rolling up our sleeves and working with our clients—collaborating to solve some of their most pressing business challenges. We deliver results. This is why many of the most well-known companies in the world trust us with their mission-critical projects and why working at Daugherty is for the smart, the talented, and the curious.
Life at Daugherty isn’t like your typical consulting job. Every team member plays an integral role in our company’s success, and we treat you that way, starting with our culture.
What We Commit to YOU
- We provide a multitude of training opportunities, from Hackathons, Lunch and Learns, free access to Pluralsight and Safari Library.
- You will get to work with some of the most innovative teams in the IT marketplace and solve real strategic problems.
- We will invest in things that are important to you both professionally and personally.
- We will provide you with a team environment like no other – and we prove that, as we consistently rank as a Top Workplace in many of our locations as voted by our own employees.
- We will build a relationship with you to accelerate your Career.
- We provide some of the best benefits around.
We offer members of Team Daugherty
- Excellent health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Revenue sharing and a 401(k) retirement savings.
- Life, disability, and long-term care insurance.
- Little to no travel.
- Robust career development and extensive training.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working remotely. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Daugherty Business Solutions is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please inform any recruiter you are working with (or send an email to [email protected]) and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The recruiting team will respond to your email promptly.