WipeOS was founded to create one simple solution for permanently wiping data from any storage device in a manner that offers complete transparency to users and is certified to most well-known international standards. The unique network boot feature offers a simple solution for diagnostics, erasure, and reporting for one or thousands of media storage devices regardless of the type or interface on the network connected to a single WipeOS appliance. Reporting is accessible via a secure portal to multiple users.
We are expanding the WipeOS team to better support our customer needs. We are searching for our next Inside Sales Representative that will prospect, manage accounts, and help grow WipeOS to the next level.
- Research and prospect for new customers
- Conduct webinars for prospective customers
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients
- Coordinate with the development team for issue resolution with the software
- Support marketing efforts
- Consistently meet or exceed activity and revenue targets
- Continually review and adjust to customer needs to ensure a successful outcome for both parties.
- 2+ years of software sales experience
- 2+ years of account management
- 1+ years recent industry sales and/or pre-sales experience selling Network, Hardware, Data Center and/or other Advanced Technology Solutions is preferred
- Strong understanding of how clients use technology to meet business objectives
- Proven record of success achieving/exceeding sales targets and goals
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation package
- A work environment that is supportive. You are not a number here
- Enterpeneurial workplace culture
- M-F 9 am – 5pm schedule
- Business casual dress code
- Technology discounts
- 50% healthcare reimbursement after a 90 day probationary period.
WipeOS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, economic status, disability, age, or any other legally protected characteristics