OceanTech is a well established business in the metro area. We specialize in IT Asset Disposition, which is a very growing industry! As technology changes and companies need upgrades, we are there to make sure all sensitive data is destroyed and help clients recycle any unused equipment.
Even through Covid, our industry is growing. We are looking to add another Rockstar sales person to our growing inside sales team. If you like speaking with IT leaders, this is the perfect role for you.
- Develop business through networking and sales calls with the goal of connecting with a minimum of 10 business conversations with prospects/clients a day
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of OceanTech service offerings to position our services and benefits effectively to prospects/client
- Seek out and solve problems with each client to establish our relevance, value and competitive differentiation
- Manage assigned mid- higher volume clients and build and maintain client relationships
- Serve as primary resource for assigned clients by managing the account on a regular basis to ensure customer satisfaction
- Communicate directly with client contact regarding status, issues, delays, questions, etc.
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional support teams that serve OceanTech clients
- Carry out other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned or required
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Must be flexible, resilient and open to change
- 2 years of account management and new business development experience. Ideally in B2B with a relationship-based / consultative sales services approach
- Experience finding new leads utilizing LinkedIn and other platforms
- Proven experience in generating leads and net-new opportunities in a high call volume environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and possess the ability and willingness to learn new software
- Experience with ERP/CRM software and ability to maintain accurate customer records
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package. No commissions caps!
- A work environment that is supportive. You are not a number here.
- Entrepreneurial/Startup workplace culture
- M-F 9am to 5pm schedule
- Business casual dress code, jeans friendly
- Great snacks, coffee, and team lunches
- Technology discounts
- 50% healthcare reimbursement after a 90 day probationary period
OceanTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, economic status, disability, age, or any other legally protected characteristics