At Livefront, we help companies design and build world-class digital products that command attention and inspire joy. We’ve helped household names like Target, Samsung, General Mills, and Optum create experiences that have reached millions of people, and startups like HomeSpotter and Acclaim build entirely new businesses that challenge their industries’ status quo.
We’re looking for an outstanding Android Developer to join our team. This is a senior-level position located at our headquarters in Minneapolis.
Why you should apply
- You want to work with passionate and talented people who are always looking for ways to make things better.
- You desire a work environment where respect, mutual trust, and egoless collaboration are paramount.
- You want colleagues who take their work seriously but not themselves, and who know how to let loose and have a good time.
- You like being part of a team that has a reputation for excellence and gives back to the community by educating, mentoring, and sponsoring.
- You want to work on products and accounts that have outsized impact and reach.
- You believe in sweating the details, giving a damn about quality, and taking pride in going the extra mile.
What you bring to the table
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience, ideally in a consulting environment or as part of an in-house, cross-functional product team.
- Experience building consumer-facing native applications for Android, with a fluent command of the platform’s native languages and core frameworks.
- Work samples showcasing performant, neatly organized code with clean, well-implemented user interfaces.
- Mastery of modern software development best practices, tools, and workflows.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong ability to present and defend technical and architectural choices persuasively.
- Above-average discipline and personal organization skills.
- Obvious comfort with critique and peer review in the context of an iterative software development process.
- Experience leading and/or mentoring other developers.
- A demonstrated hunger for personal and professional growth.
- A self-evident love and care for the craft of mobile software development.
Bonus points if you...
- Enjoy tinkering with emerging languages and platforms such as Go, Rust, Alexa, and/or Unity.
- Have publicly released your own personal, self-started products or apps.
- Speak, write, and/or educate publicly about technical topics.
When applying, please include a short note about yourself, a summary of your work experience, and a link to any public profiles you actively maintain (i.e. GitHub, LinkedIn, etc).
Our hiring process moves quickly and consists of several stages for candidates who capture our attention with their initial submission, sometimes including but not limited to a short preliminary phone interview with our CEO, an in-person interview at our headquarters in Minneapolis, a short take-home exercise which you'll have up to a week to complete, and an extended on-site technical interview and with two or more members of our team.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Minneapolis, MN (Required)