OurFamilyWizard is the world’s most trusted co-parenting application. Nearly one million parents and practitioners have leveraged OurFamilyWizard to more effectively organize and communicate. With a recent infusion of capital, we are prepared for accelerated growth as we focus on building products and services to reach millions more co-parents and practitioners.
What you will be Doing
You will be working on a team that is responsible for helping family law and mental health practitioners aid families in moving beyond conflict and co-parenting with confidence. People who do well on this team are self-motivated engineers with a passion for our products and for technology innovations. We are looking for an individual with deep knowledge of Relational Databases, Hibernate, and Spring Framework, who is experienced in creating high quality software. We also value people who are passionate about solving problems and familiar working in a micro services architecture.
OurFamilyWizard has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, please say hello.
- 5+ years of java development experience
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases and ORM technologies (Spring Boot, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Flexibility to take on a wide range of tasks to fill in any gaps that exist to make a product successful
- Successful experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Self-motivated with a demonstrated desire to learn new technologies and skill sets
- Proven experience delivering software applications/features from inception to shipping within a cross-functional team environment.
- A strong desire to find the best answer for our customers and our business vs. be “right."
- Low ego, high integrity.
Great to haves:
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with Atlassian products for CI/CD (Bamboo, Bitbucket)
- Experience with Confluent Cloud (Kafka)
- Experience with iterative, agile based software delivery processes.
- Experience in legal technology or legal profession in some way.
Scrum Master / Agile Coach training
What you get:
- Be a part of a mission-driven company deeply motivated by adding value to the lives of parents, children, and practitioners.
- Excellent Health, Dental, and Disability benefits.
- Company 401K Match.
- Great location in thriving Northeast Minneapolis.
- Supportive and flexible working environment.
- Top technology, including MacBook Pro.