Cloudburst, SBC. is a startup studio. We are not only building software, we are launching companies and changing lives. We have a vision to provide education, product development, products, careers, and capital to over 1,000 underestimated founders in the coming years. We play big, and together we influence how people think, work, and live at scale.
We are growing along with our clients and are hiring a full time Senior Engineer to lead key projects as a member of our Product Development team.
We understand that bulleted lists of skill requirements and nice to have characteristics can prevent qualified people from applying. Please read more about the role and our company below and take the next step by completing a brief online application to communicate why our mission resonates with you and how your unique skills and experience will contribute to the success of our team and our clients.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- You have a track record of living our core values: Entrepreneurship, Partnership, Impact, and Craftsmanship.
- You are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- You enjoy learning as well as teaching.
- You get satisfaction from shared success and you embrace a long term perspective.
- You are able to communicate why our mission resonates with you and how your unique skills and experience will contribute to the success of our team and our clients.
Our internal mantra is “Hone Your Craft. Love Your Life.” which has inspired us to build a unique culture and benefits, including:
- Choose an annual core commitment that fits your life:
- All employees start from a salary based on 40 hours a week. You can dial it up to 45 or down to 20 and it will be prorated accordingly. Our team average is 34.
- 9 flexible “holidays” that you can use to celebrate what and when you see fit, or to extend a weekend or vacation.
- 4 weeks paid time off. Dial it up to 6 or down to 2 and your salary will be adjusted accordingly.
- Up to 20% incremental paid time via Cloudburst X to work on your own startup, explore new tech, participate in community coding events, or contribute to open source or pro-bono projects. And you share ownership of any IP.
- Core working hours in NE Minneapolis from 9:30-3:30 M-W. Work remotely Th/F.
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- 401(k) with match
- Semi-annual revenue share bonus based on team performance
Visit https://www.cloudburststudio.com/culture to read more about what working at Cloudburst is all about.