We’re looking for a results-driven Senior Product Content Specialist (Product Marketing). This role sits at the intersection of product management and marketing with a focus on delivering marketing programs for Total Expert customers through our content services product. As a strategic owner for a leading product offering for our customers, this role will be responsible for the overarching product strategy, including conceptualizing, designing, and developing content within a high-performing team.
The work you do will empower tens of thousands of financial services leaders to help their customers make critical financial decisions that shape their lives.
Exciting work you’ll do:
- Own the strategy and delivery of innovative content for use by customers within the Total Expert platform across all marketing channels.
- Develop a strategic roadmap for the content services product, taking into consideration market trends, and marketing and industry best practices, while aligning with Total Expert’s quarterly product releases.
- Serve as the product owner and internal subject-matter expert to support sales, customer success, and customer support throughout the customer journey while focusing on customer satisfaction.
- Learn and gain deep understanding about our buyers and customers -- who they are, how they buy, and buying criteria.
- Become an expert on key trends that impact our target markets. Research and understand market, product, and competitive dynamics and socialize findings across the organization.
- Manage an external agency to execute on the roadmap, including providing direction for content development and serving as quality control for deliverables.
- Mature our pricing and packaging for the content offering, including conducting industry research, synthesizing customer feedback, and implementing the pricing model.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to garner feedback on our content offering and socialize key product updates and content developments.
- Develop, lead, and conduct internal and external executive-level presentations.
What we look for:
- Educational background in business, marketing, public relations, communications, or related practice.
- 5-8 years of financial services experience, preferably with some in retail lending.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to educate stakeholders on complex topics.
- Solid track record of building relationships and collaborating at all levels of the organization.
- Deep understanding of marketing content strategy and how it supports the customer journey through lead generation, nurture, and customer retention.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to work independently.
- Will thrive in a high-growth culture: Self-motivated, forward-thinking mindset, resilient, adaptable, and curious.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong presentation skills with a passion for sharing information in front of large groups.
- Passionate about building great products, innovation, and solving complex customer problems.
- Ability to work independently paired with a desire to learn and grow.
Experience in B2B SaaS