Our team is looking for a Senior Product Designer with an experienced eye for design and high standards for excellence, as well a desire to discover, iterate, and innovate their way through challenging problems to deliver groundbreaking customer experiences.
As a Senior Product Designer at Total Expert, your work will empower tens of thousands of financial service leaders to help their customers make critical personal financial decisions. You’ll bring your leadership and skill to highly collaborative cross-functional teams focused on delivering usable, accessible, and valuable solutions ensuring exceptional customer experiences and outcomes. The work you do will empower tens of thousands of financial services leaders to help their customers make critical financial decisions that shape their lives.
Exciting work you’ll do:
- Be a part of building a growing team and developing a practice of Product Design excellence.
- Make an immediate impact by leveraging your experience and perspective to improve our processes and platform.
- Work through design problems collaboratively from beginning to end by translating research insights into ideas that form disruptive new products and features.
- Create detailed interaction patterns and experiences that contribute to an evolving design system.
- Utilize Design Thinking best practices to develop deep customer empathy, rapidly prototype, test, and iterate to create intuitive end-to-end experiences.
- Develop and advance a strong strategic point of view backed up by industry trends, data, customer insights, and design principles.
- Take ownership of key initiatives and collaborate as a design leader on a mission-focused team organized and accountable for achieving specific customer benefits.
- Contribute to creating a feedback rich and inclusive environment with high standards for professional and personal behavior.
What we look for:
- A strong and diverse portfolio that demonstrates breadth, depth, and skill in solving customer problems through exceptional UX and UI.
- Experience in designing complex, data-driven interfaces. (Data tables, dashboards, data visualizations, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to develop and translate deep customer empathy into valuable critical insights.
- Deep skillset in taking challenging/ambiguous problems and designing intuitive end-to-end interactions and user experiences.
- Passionate about building great products and innovating in a startup atmosphere. Has a growth mindset and is resilient, adaptable, and curious.
- Strong experience in designing UX for desktop/mobile SaaS applications, or similar software knowledge and experience.
- A track record of building relationships and collaborating at all levels of an organization.
- The ability to work independently, and the desire to learn, grow and improve our team's Product Design capabilities.
- Passionate about building great products, innovation, and solving complex customer problems.
- Solid track record of building relationships and collaborating at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work independently paired with a desire to learn and grow.
- Will thrive in high growth culture: Has a forward-thinking mindset, resilient, adaptable, and curious.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- 5+ years of UX/UI or Product Design experience.
- Experience with an enterprise audience.