We are a precision medicine leader, providing evidence-based pharmacogenomic solutions that facilitate more personalized prescriptions across the globe. Our RightMed Solution helps healthcare organizations, providers, and payers optimize patient outcomes and reduce costs by facilitating more personalized prescriptions. Paired with an in-house CLIA-certified, CAP-accredited lab, OneOme’s RightMed Test provides powerful genetic insights that doctors, pharmacists, and other healthcare providers can use to help inform medication decisions for their patients. Our mission is to enable healthcare teams with evidence-based pharmacogenomic testing and analytics that help improve outcomes and reduce costs through more personalized medication decisions. OneOme was named one of Fast Company’s 50 Most Innovative Companies of 2018.
We’re looking for a motivated hands-on senior technical leader who will apply their skills in a fast-paced agile environment. Responsible for the full systems life cycle management of projects/programs for internal and commercial applications, this position will provide technical leadership to a growing application development team that develops and supports several healthcare-related applications including workflow-based order management, genomics test reporting and advanced analytics.
Utilizing innovative cloud-based, managed and virtual services, the Technical Lead will be at the forefront of computing technologies supporting a small but rapidly expanding global precision medicine leader.
- Serve as the day-to-day technical leader for the OneOme software development team (3-6 developers)
- Provide technical leadership and hands-on development in leveraging open-source technologies to build, deploy, and maintain Cloud-based Web/backend systems
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of state-of-the-art programming languages and object-oriented approaches in designing, coding, testing and debugging programs
- Responsible for the analysis, design and implementation of application and custom integration solutions including new functionality, enhancements and interfaces
- Accountable for on-time delivery and operational support for OneOme’s deployed software applications
- Coordinate and partner with EMR integration developers to deliver fully integrated solutions for OneOme’s customers
- Implement appropriate testing at all levels of the software stack
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES
- Development of complex business solutions using the following technologies:
- REST based Web-services development (Python)
- Backend web frameworks (Flask)
- SQL databases (MySQL)
- Linux or macOS
- Automated deployment tools (Docker)
- Demonstrated experience with:
- Amazon Web Services
- Relational database design
- 5+ years of demonstrated solution architecture experience
- 8+ years of experience developing full-stack software applications (Python)
- 3+ years using and managing Cloud based data software architecture (AWS)
- Ability to work on multiple, complex projects as a team leader and a subject matter expert
- Excellent communicator with a high degree of personal accountability
- Experience and desire to implement a robust set of automated tests using the pytest framework
- Ability to work in a small start-up environment at a fast pace, interacting across multiple disciplines and geographies
- Ability to interact with all levels of management and external clients
- BA/BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field
- Possesses a working knowledge of HIPAA security and privacy guidelines and HITRUST common security framework.
- Prior healthcare IT experience including integrating with EMR systems
- Experience with Salesforce integration
- Experience using git version control and conducting code reviews using a pull request process
OneOme Headquarters, 807 Broadway St NE, Suite 100, Minneapolis, MN 55413
SCHEDULE AND HOURS
This position requires the ability to work Monday – Friday during core business hours with occasional evenings or weekends to support requirements for the position.
OSHA RISK FACTOR CATEGORY 1. The employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk; sit; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and work with a computer. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and smell. The employee must occasionally lift up to 50 pounds and/or carry objects weighing up to 25 pounds. The employee is required to perform repetitive motions, including reaching above the head, and typing. Specific vision abilities required by this job include peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Color-blindness testing is required for those with job-specific duties requiring color discrimination.